Neutron Star Collision // Now Streaming on muse.mu!

KirkBot

54017858-f7b1-4719-9f36-09ba859d611f.jpgNeutron Star Collision (Love is Forever) is now streaming on the muse.mu media player for logged in muse.mu members. Click on the link below to listen now.

The track is available to buy on muse.mu or, for those of you that prefer to buy from iTunes, it's now also live on their store here in the UK and here in the US.

Source: http://muse.mu/news/article/664/neutron-star-collision--now-streaming-on-musemu/

That is then...Matt have written the requiem song for Muse. Musically poor combination of bits of Knights+ a bit of that romantic piano playing+ pompous chorus and lyrics to be ever ashamed of! I wished for Muse to change direction after BH&R and the Resistance but it looks like they will carry on the easy and unoriginal way - such a shame, I used to be inspired by their music ,now they are example of disappointment...every artist should try to push to the limit their talent -I hate the thought that for Matt is over...Oh and I won't have any of the excuses he or the fans can give - the music is the important thing and this song is really mediocre and banal.

Gonna be honest around here so...

It's beautiful, I feel motivated as I listen to it. It still has it's 'spacey' style in it. I like it but I don't kinda like it the way I like their other songs. This one is kind of different. I'm not used at them singing this kind of love song. They do have Unintended, Endlessly, Map of the Problematique and etc. but this one has a different vibe on it. It's like they toned down their style a bit.

but nevertheless it's still nice, maybe if I kept on listening to it I'll finally absorb it and love it.

AMEN! Couldnt agree more.

Am I gonna say it ?

It sounds like Cine Dion during the 80's.

I said it.

I hate Twatlight even more now (never having read any book or seen any film, quite a record in itself).

Guest Sarah-x

im going to be honest now, i love it! i think its realy powerful got a great chorus and lots of lovely piano :happy: all in all im a happy chappy :LOL:

I don't like the road Muse is going down. They're starting to go into the cheesey-pop sort of thing. I liked Muse because they were one of the only bands that kept with the instrumental vibe. It was simple, guitar, drums, bass, voice, sometimes piano, and a few electronic bits added. But now they've let the computer take over the song. And I hate that. They have enough talent without having to cover their music in computers. Please go back to the old Muse I love. And PLEASE, for everyones sake, stay away from Twilight. :(

Archived