Dom on the cover of Rhythm - June 2010

Eurasian Muse

Didn't see this posted anywhere:

rhy177cover-460-100-460-70.jpg

DOM HOWARD

Muse drummer Dom Howard tells all about life in the UK's biggest rock band. We take an up-close-and-personal glimpse at his kit and get the lowdown on his switch to DW. Plus we put together the ultimate Muse playlist and check out other classic power trios.

http://www.musicradar.com/rhythm/

I haven't gone looking for it yet but the site says 'on sale now'.

thanks. :happy:

Dom's like promoting Colgate.

Yes, he is, and if the Colgate people knew what was good for them, they'd give Dom a call! He'd get me to buy their toothpaste. Love the cover--smiling Dom always makes me smile!

I've liked seeing Dom on the cover of so many "drumming" magazines lately--he deserves the recognition.

Yes, he is, and if the Colgate people knew what was good for them, they'd give Dom a call! He'd get me to buy their toothpaste. Love the cover--smiling Dom always makes me smile!

I've liked seeing Dom on the cover of so many "drumming" magazines lately--he deserves the recognition.

He does. He is one beastly drummer.

I am a guitarist, but Dom still inspires me. I just get such a lift from watching Dom play... he's totally enjoying himself, bouncing up and down, grinning his head off.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9gOEtes_zoA

That's the way you do it! Just enjoy yourself :awesome:

He does. He is one beastly drummer.

I am a guitarist, but Dom still inspires me. I just get such a lift from watching Dom play... he's totally enjoying himself, bouncing up and down, grinning his head off.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9gOEtes_zoA

That's the way you do it! Just enjoy yourself :awesome:

That is a great clip! Dom has an unbelievable energy onstage, he's so fun to watch and it's so obvious he loves what he does. It's hard to look away from him when he's bouncing and grinning--especially in those green skinnies. :dom:

That's a very nice pic, if conventional, and kudos to that magazine for the honor.

But I'm waiting for a drummer's mag to use a pic of Dom in either his Spiderman or Gachapin costume. It would seem that all these percussion-oriented mags are trying to be taken seriously -- and shy from presenting their featured artist as a huge goofball, even when he is one...

That's a very nice pic, if conventional, and kudos to that magazine for the honor.

But I'm waiting for a drummer's mag to use a pic of Dom in either his Spiderman or Gachapin costume. It would seem that all these percussion-oriented mags are trying to be taken seriously -- and shy from presenting their featured artist as a huge goofball, even when he is one...

Or Santa or Gandalf or even his "civilians." :awesome:

Archived