What Muse song should I dedicate to the girl I fell in love with?

ORmusic

Coming from a girls perspective ...

I'd say Unintended, Endlessly, Invincible, Can't Take My Eyes Off You, IBTY, and Easily would be ideal ... but depends what you really love about her. I think they lyrics should reflect on what you truly think of her. Like anyone could pick any ordinary love song but you gotta make sure it has meaning for the both of you. Ya know?

I'm just rambling now. Hope that helped!

I fell in love with a girl some time ago, but as i'm a shy person I didn't dare to tell he that I love her. I wanted to do something with music, I make music myself (
), but I'm currently busy remixing a track by Monosurround (
). So I thought I could dedicate a few songs to her. I'm wondering if someone knows a good Muse song I can dedicate to her?

Thanks in advance, your help is appreciated. :-)

she doesn't know you fancy her?

Okaay!! My advice, as a girl don't do it!!!!

If you present her with music and she has no idea that you fancy her she will probably think you're creepy, weird and be slightly freaked out!

Go talk to her!! Find out if she likes Muse, talk about your favourite songs, get some sort of rapport going THEN after a month or so do the whole music thing!!

Luck!

thank you! I will try them. Btw' date=' what's the best way to dedicate the song to her? How should I present her the song?[/quote']

Make her a mixed tape (or cd if ur loaded. And call it thinking of u or something.

And become her friend or aquantance first. Or else u will seem like a pervy stalker. Which hopefully ur not cos no song no matter how epic would do it then.

Er, HYPER MUSIC :awesome:

/fail

Damn it, you stole my suggestion :LOL:

Seriously though, step one I think would be to make sure she likes Muse haha. As for where to go from there, I think any of the suggestions on this thread would be good, though as others have mentioned, I'd make sure you get to know her a bit more first and also make sure you present it to her in a way that does not seem creepy :)

Well I discovered that she doesn't like rock that much... Well, my plan for now is to send her a message in which I tell her why I sent her that message, introduce her to Muse, tell her what I like about the band and tell her that I found a Muse song especially for her. I'll also tell her to listen/read to the lyrics to understand my message to her. What do you think? Should I do it that way? ;-)

Well I discovered that she doesn't like rock that much... Well, my plan for now is to send her a message in which I tell her why I sent her that message, introduce her to Muse, tell her what I like about the band and tell her that I found a Muse song especially for her. I'll also tell her to listen/read to the lyrics to understand my message to her. What do you think? Should I do it that way? ;-)

Whats with the 'sending her a message'... go bloody talk to her... :rolleyes:

then introduce her to Muse

then tell her that one song reminds you of her

Hmm I want to know how this has turned out so far? I think it's a great idea but I will say that when other guys have tried to make me get into their music, make me listen to it and explaining everything about it it kind of annoys me because I want to be left to absorb the artist in my own time instead of them trying to manipulate me to appreciation them. She's probably different but that's just me. Have you just tried the simple art of straight out talking to her? Because that would be more effective than just sending messages all the time. Girls do like it when a guy has confidence to talk to them instead of hiding away. Just sayin'

Well, I haven't talked to her yet. But I have to wait until monday to see her again. That also explains why I wanted to send her a message. Btw, there is a possibility that she may like Muse when I choose a light song from The Resistance :-) . Indeed, she may turn Muse fan, if she likes the "poppier" songs. I'll will see how this turns out...

Looking at it hypothetically, I would say Unintended, because it's sweet and wistful and not pushy at all, but agree with others that it would be better to speak to her.:)

Unless you make a CD of songs with various themes, so it wasn't too obvious, and just say you made it for her because you liked her and hoped she would like it.

Urghhh... she's just tweeted that she likes One Less Lonely Girl by that Justin Bieber baby :eek: . Well guys, she really needs to get a good taste in music :D. I think I read somewhere that baby JB has written songs for the Exile On Main Street reissue by the Rolling Stones. WTH???? So Muse against Top 40 pop. Who's going to win? :p

Well if anyone ask me what I think of JB in class I'm like: "Well, good". Meanwhile I'm thinking "Auto-Tuned teenyweeny top 40 boringness!!!! *sigh* " :LOL: I've got a screensaver with Muse covers on my MacBook in class. I was wondering if anyone would be wondering what pictures I got in my screensaver. Well, everyone was sitting in class playing games and tweeting.:stunned: Then a friend asked "What are those pictures?" or in Dutch: "Wat zijn dat voor plaatjes?". I explained to him that those pictures are album covers from the band Muse. He was like "Oh" and went on gaming. :mad: You see, it's pretty boring in my class. :(

Well I actually tried to introduce one of my friends to Muse some time ago (and convert him, Muhahaha! :D). But he still only really listens to "game music", you know what I mean. So he was like "I don't know" :stunned: Then I was browsing through the media player on muse.mu and another friend came in (we were doing a school project together), and saw me watching a Muse video. He said "Stockholm Syndrome rocks!", and I thought ":D". So, maybe "my girl" will also like Muse...

Archived