I found this today:

http://itunes.apple.com/us/album/lullaby-versions-of-muse/id357774673

and TOTALLY DIED of over exposure to awesomeness. I mean, yeh, some of it's a little slow and repetitive, but its all your fave Muse songs .. IN LULLABY FORM. How cool can you get?

And it got me thinking .. I am so playing this to my kids, so they will get pumped with Muse even before they can speak properly :p

So just wanted to hear everyones thoughts. Discuss away. Have you got kids already who you pump with Muse? What are your plans for introducing your kids to Muse when you eventually have them? etc etc

Go nuts :LOL:

• 1 month later...
I found this today:

http://itunes.apple.com/us/album/lullaby-versions-of-muse/id357774673

and TOTALLY DIED of over exposure to awesomeness. I mean, yeh, some of it's a little slow and repetitive, but its all your fave Muse songs .. IN LULLABY FORM. How cool can you get?

And it got me thinking .. I am so playing this to my kids, so they will get pumped with Muse even before they can speak properly :p

So just wanted to hear everyones thoughts. Discuss away. Have you got kids already who you pump with Muse? What are your plans for introducing your kids to Muse when you eventually have them? etc etc

Go nuts :LOL:

Assassin? Lolwut? :LOL:

If they could do Assassin, they should do SS. :D

I LLLOOVVVEE your avatar!!! Juno is awesome. [/endjunorant].

Hahahahahaha! I should play that for my 4 year old niece before she goes to bed.

She likes listening to Muse a lot, but I have a feeling it's just because Auntie likes them ;) She doesn't know any of the songs though... but once I DID hear her singing "I'll burn your heart awayyyy" after we'd listened to Cave :LOL:

Oh, and that same day, we listened to Sunburn (we were listening to Showbiz in the car haha) and she goes "Why's he sayin' she burns like the sun? The sun doesn't burn... mommy puts sunscreen on me!" :LOL: I love kids.

My oldest son, he is 4 years old, absolutely LOVES Muse. He watches the HAARP dvd almost daily and his daddy is a drummer so he will always go up to his room and bang around on the drums and come out later and say "Mommy, I played good like Muse!" He also knows all their names and instruments and he has a fake electronic guitar that he plays and pretends to be Matt and Chris, he's even got some of Matt's moves down from the Wembley performance :D

Oh and for the past few days, I have sworn I've heard him play the beginning drum beat to Apocalypse Now :D

I could not be more pwoud of him :) I hope to be able to take him to one of their shows sometime in the near future! of course we will get seats and not GA! :LOL:

Edit: and his favorite song is Hysteria!! love that!

My oldest son, he is 4 years old, absolutely LOVES Muse. He watches the HAARP dvd almost daily and his daddy is a drummer so he will always go up to his room and bang around on the drums and come out later and say "Mommy, I played good like Muse!" He also knows all their names and instruments and he has a fake electronic guitar that he plays and pretends to be Matt and Chris, he's even got some of Matt's moves down from the Wembley performance :D

Oh and for the past few days, I have sworn I've heard him play the beginning drum beat to Apocalypse Now :D

I could not be more pwoud of him :) I hope to be able to take him to one of their shows sometime in the near future! of course we will get seats and not GA! :LOL:

DUUUUDDEEE. I want my kid to be like this ;)

Muse - best inspiration for children .. haha. :LOL: i feel like such a bad future-parent ;)

Lol, I wanna buy this and save it for when I have a kid..

awww he sounds adorable :happy:.

That is so fantastic. I hope that, when I have kids, at least one of them will be a Muser. But their dad (me) will be a musician, so I hope it sinks into at least one of 'em :D

This thread reminded me of this video. This guy is seriously like a little Matt :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jgQdhPqiNpo

My son's 10 and he's a huge Muse fan. He's seen them twice now and thinks they're the best band in the world. He has Muse t-shirts, wears red skinny jeans and tries to get his hair to look like Matt's. He's been learning electric guitar since January and is pretty good (yes I know I'm biased!) and has mastered TIRO and SMBH. Not only that - he can't pronounce the letter 'r' properly and talks 1000 words a minute. A mini Bellamy in the making!

DUUUUDDEEE. I want my kid to be like this ;)

Muse - best inspiration for children .. haha. :LOL: i feel like such a bad future-parent ;)

not a bad future parent--AWESOME future parent! :D

Lol, I wanna buy this and save it for when I have a kid..

awww he sounds adorable :happy:.

hehe, I love my mini muser! and anytime I'm watching youtube videos of them he always has to watch them w/ me, haha

:chuckle: Good patenting right there :yesey:

thanks! :rolleyes:pwoud :LOL:

That is so fantastic. I hope that, when I have kids, at least one of them will be a Muser. But their dad (me) will be a musician, so I hope it sinks into at least one of 'em :D

This thread reminded me of this video. This guy is seriously like a little Matt :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jgQdhPqiNpo

It really seems that music is hereditary! All of my hubby's brothers (he has 5!) are musically and vocally talented, as our his parents (in the area of singing) so your kiddos are bound to inherit that!

I have to say, hearing all this prospect of future muse parenting makes me very happy! :)

Archived