You could say that we're board and desperate

:facepalm:

:chuckle:

I think Muse needs to be really nice and be like, "Hey, actually, we're releasing it tomorrow!"

Then we would not be bored and desperate.

Yeah, and while they're at it they can release some more U.S. tour dates too. No, I'm not being greedy. I'm just sad for Florida. :supersad:

:LOL: Muse make us crazy. Does anybody else remember the Buke of Dom's cockminster thread?

Who could forget it? :LOL: I think I lost a bit of my mind when all that decoding/encryption crap was going on... and I never found that bit again!

You could say that we're board and desperate

:facepalm:

Lol, the Muse boreds... sorry, boards summed-up nicely! :awesome:

Prediction:

It will suck yet everyone will be like ''OMG ISTS SO AMESIAZING!!!!''

Are you new here? lol

I'm reasonably certain that if it sucks we'll hear about it. I think a lot people are assuming it's gonna suck and if it doesn't, they won't even want to admit it!

also, who actually preordered this?

Apparently a lot of people because there's a big hullabaloo (:rolleyes:) over the fact that the store has mistakenly applied at 9 pound delivery charge for an mp3! :LOL: I'm gonna wait and hear it first. :)

Apparently a lot of people because there's a big hullabaloo (:rolleyes:) over the fact that the store has mistakenly applied at 9 pound delivery charge for an mp3! :LOL: I'm gonna wait and hear it first. :)

gosh.. it's weird seeing as loads of people seemed to be wary of it's err.. possible rubbishness.. guess thats only the people on here.. :LOL: yeah best wait to see if it's worth it..

puns :awesome:

well.. more the fact there'd be thousands of copies of the same three people...

and then there's the fact these people aren't that useful to the world :LOL:

GTFO! :p:LOL:

If there was even 3 Matts, I don't think the world could cope.

I'm starting to get way too hyped for my own good. I'm really getting excited that it might have adagio susentro (sp), and that the song is divided into two parts: neutron star collision is a rock song and love Is forever is a beautiful piano ending

it really is though :LOL:

I'd so love Bellamy as a friend, he'd just be so awesome to hang around with. :p

ok good, just the word culling reminds me of dead seals..

I think he'd be one of those people you like in small doses.. or they're a bit of a twat but good at being sociable..

god, why am i speculating about strangers :LOL:

have they said anything about when the song's coming out?

Archived