heard that the other day. Nowhere near as good as their first. Not on the first few listens anyhow :(

i disagree! i dig it. but yes, it is very hard to top the first album, but their are some FUCKING ACE songs on Sea of Cowards.

actually, looking at the album right now, i can't find a bad song :)

i disagree! i dig it. but yes, it is very hard to top the first album, but their are some FUCKING ACE songs on Sea of Cowards.

actually, looking at the album right now, i can't find a bad song :)

What songs should I give more of a go? You're right though,very hard to top Horehound.

Haha, probably cos that's how most Musers generally recognise/refer to those films. If they had simply said 'Eclipse', we'd prob get confused and think it was some Matt-approved conspiracy film about the power of the sun to control our minds and how an eclipse is the perfect time to revolt against being part of the brainwashed masses cos it's the sun and moon aligning in some ethereal, foreboding way, leading to cataclysmic results and then be so angry/disappointed when we find out that it's some vampire-spaff teen flick that we all ironically rise against their requests and refuse to buy it out of protest. Or something. lol

:LOL: This...this is awesome. + many for hyper_chondriac_muser!

What songs should I give more of a go? You're right though,very hard to top Horehound.

right now everything but "Looking at the Invisible Man" has got me nodding my head a lot.

songs i keep listening to are Blue Blood Blues, Hustle and Cuss, Gasoline, No Horse, and Jawbreaker.

I tried to pre-order the track, but it was trying to charge me a 9.70 shipping fee... for an MP3 release...

EDIT: And apparantly I'm not the only one dealing with this. lol

I hope they would fix this as I want to pre-order the song as well.

Why can't Muse go back to writing songs for funny movies. They've made Little Nicky soundtrack and Not Another Teen Movie soundtrack. Both those movies are cool and funny unlike faglight

None of the songs used were written for the films.

And the films weren't exactly good...

And I like your avatar BTW, is that you?

Who's the guy feeding you though...?

None of the songs used were written for the films.

And the films weren't exactly good...

And I like your avatar BTW, is that you?

Who's the guy feeding you though...?

True enough.

Avatar is unrelated just thought it might fit my posting style.

Archived