:LOL:

It would be srs lolz if he were on the forum though.

Maybe that's why he looks pissed off all the time and never washes his hair...'the peeps on the The Muse forum h8 me...I hate life. I must never leave the computer to see if anyone likes me...'

we must stop- they dont understand it's just too... :p lets give it one last ETNH894H5T8BUEU9uf84583BELLAMYuegh843tPATTNSON

imagine if rpattz gave guest vocals

or mimed the piano bit

OR BECAME A MEMBER

:stunned:

Maybe that's why he looks pissed off all the time and never washes his hair...'the peeps on the The Muse forum h8 me...I hate life. I must never leave the computer to see if anyone likes me...'

he looks so depressed all the time because he has hoards of 13 year old sparklophiles (aka team edward) running after him :LOL:

Well I guess.... That would be OK. But if he was actually in it... Then FUUUUUUUUU

Being the lead single, I can accept clips being in the video.

It might mean me never watching the video (:LOL:), but it's fine.

It would be weird if he were actually in it. I know he wasn't in videos for the singles for the other two movies so why would he be in this one?

If Faggert Pattison was in the video that would just be a step to far. :LOL:

Good job there's no chance in hell of it being so.

my answer =

There could be movie clips in the video.

:chuckle: there WILL be clips of the movie in it, because it's the leading single like Decode was for Twiligiht and that equonizx one was for New Moon.

Meet Me on the *Equinox.

I thought I read somewhere that there wasn't clips for New Moon in that video. Maybe I'm losing it.

oopsie! my bad :chuckle:

and yeah there's some :( I saw it on Fuse. the song isn't too bad, though. and I love Decode, so even though the movie sucks, good music has come out of it! :chuckle:

[YT]

[/YT]

To get this thread back on topic LOL, I've been thinking...

According to Emily (if we are to trust her account of meeting Mr Bellamy), Matt doesn't listen to music much 'cos he's afraid it'll get stuck in his head and influence the music he writes. But he has mentioned that he's been listening to Bat For Lashes. If Natasha Khan, who is absolutely amazing, has been any inspiration at all, the new song could potentally turn out to be really intense. God, I hope so.

oopsie! my bad :chuckle:

and yeah there's some :( I saw it on Fuse. the song isn't too bad, though. and I love Decode, so even though the movie sucks, good music has come out of it! :chuckle:

[YT]

[/YT]

Hrm. I swear I remember reading something along the lines of "IT'S THE LEAD SINGLE, WHY AREN'T THERE CLIPS FROM THE MOVIE!?!?!?" Dunno

Decode was good stuff, yeah. :yesey:

Have you gone mental? :LOL:

I'm never really go to see the video really, so I don't care much. I'd prefer there to not be and Twilight in it though.

Pattz can seriously fuck the fuck off though if he thinks he's doing anymore than that in it.

Hrm. I swear I remember reading something along the lines of "IT'S THE LEAD SINGLE, WHY AREN'T THERE CLIPS FROM THE MOVIE!?!?!?" Dunno

Decode was good stuff, yeah. :yesey:

did you see it on iTunes? because of copyright laws, Decode or Equinox thingy doesn't have clips in the video on iTuesn.

Pattz can seriously fuck the fuck off though if he thinks he's doing anymore than that in it.

hahahahahaha +1

i hope the song is good i truly do. im partial to classical elements anyway...

but srs guys, if they play it live at wembley etc i wonder what the reaction will be? SMBH wasnt *for* twilight nor was IBTY but this one...hmm...could be forever known as the eclipse song and not for being a muse song in it's own right.

if they play it live maybe dom will put on some sparklez

Archived