Well, we already know they die together!!!!!

At least their love is fowever. :stunned:

Awwwwwwwwwww, I noticed the pronounceation. I adore it!

There's one I'll actually want to watch!

LOL. Kristin Steward :vomit:

And if we're staying with new born, how about when she gives birth to the vampire sprog it opens its mouth and suddenly there's shit loads of lazers and flashing lights coming out of it, just like at the live shows :D

ROFL

Lol no, that may have been introspective, but not in a painful way. Besides, during OoS they didn't even know what they were doing (just some weird stuff/having fun - i.e. exactly what you attribute to them nowadays), yet it produced their best effort to date.

Look at the vid - are they taking themselves seriously or what?:p

Even if you listen to the sound of consecutive albums, they've grown to take themselves more seriously in general.

just the fact that during the shoot for the video, dom dressed up in spandex bikershorts and boots in order to parade around the halls sort of indicates that muse is taking itself less seriously, but that's just me? :erm:

i don't really mind if they're having a bit of a laugh with the latest song because it sounds good, and loud, and musey. sometimes it's nice to be a little cheerful and not be afraid of mockery from those who can't take a bit of cheese and positivity in their music :p

a cheesy muse is a happy muse

Well as far as I know this song is going to rock! And I can't wait to buy it on Monday.

By the way, what's so cheesy about singing a love song? If it wasn't about love would you still think it was cheesy? :rolleyes:

Some of you keep saying that you hate the song already or that Muse is not as good as they used to be. MUSE is awesome no matter what!

whats all the fuss about?

the song sounds awesome, and i've never watched twilight and never will!

After The Resisitance, some people wanted some sort of indication of which path Muse were going to take (first half of the album or second half of the album). By the sounds of this clip they're going down the first half of the album route, following the pattern of recent singles. Some people will like this, some people will not.

After The Resisitance, some people wanted some sort of indication of which path Muse were going to take (first half of the album or second half of the album). By the sounds of this clip they're going down the first half of the album route, following the pattern of recent singles. Some people will like this, some people will not.

waaah

I don't think it's even possible to make an assumption like that based solely on a 30 second clip. Ive heard various people compare those 30 seconds to Resistance, a mix of Easily, Glorious, and even Space Dementia and MK ULTRA. I don't think anyone will obviously know and make an accurate assumption like that till at least Monday.

This doesn't necessarily mean anything: they can still choose a different path for their next album, but knowing them it will probably be fairly all over the place again.

Damn them and their all-over the place-ness.

I don't think it's even possible to make an assumption like that based solely on a 30 second clip. Ive heard various people compare those 30 seconds to Resistance, a mix of Easily, Glorious, and even Space Dementia and MK ULTRA. I don't think anyone will obviously know and make an accurate assumption like that till at least Monday.

MK Ultra and Space Dementia? :LOL:

One of the previews had piano in it...and Space Dementia had piano in it... :stunned: They're right!

:LOL:

I really don't hear MK Ultra in it at all. It sounds like it will be a mix of Resistance, Starlight and Easily.

Really? That Includes Undiclosed Desires and Unuted States of Eurasia?

I meant generally you can split The Resistance down the middle

Tracks 1-5 mainly big choruses, pop-rock

Tracks 6-11 (minus IBTY) - riffs and classical

Either way, I don't think assumptions like that are fair to make especially since we only have 30 seconds. I personally don't think it sounds anything like Space Dementia and MK either, I think thats more what people are "wanting" it to sound like.

Archived