what's the sudden beef with Supremacy? Everything is great about it: riffs, vocals, strings (oh god I love strings)... although I do agree the riff could be heavier.

It's been there since the release of the album. Everyone just chose to completely ignore it for some reason but now that the new album buzz has died down people notice is more.

It's been there since the release of the album. Everyone just chose to completely ignore it for some reason but now that the new album buzz has died down people notice is more.

What :LOL: It was like the most praised track on the album.

But I stand by what I said the first time I heard it, the riff is just isn't memorable enough. It's a bit Muse by numbers, but not as much as US and it still has some redeeming qualities.

What :LOL: It was like the most praised track on the album.

But I stand by what I said the first time I heard it, the riff is just isn't memorable enough. It's a bit Muse by numbers, but not as much as US and it still has some redeeming qualities.

Well I did say that there was criticisim for the song but most of the people were just so amazed by the song that they just kept on ranting about how good it was and didn't even notice the negative comments because they were lost in the endless sea of "OMGDISTHEBESTMUSESONGEVERFUCKCITIZENERASED"

In conclusion to all of my posts: Supremacy sucks, both live and on the album.

Well I did say that there was criticisim for the song but most of the people were just so amazed by the song that they just kept on ranting about how good it was and didn't even notice the negative comments because they were lost in the endless sea of "OMGDISTHEBESTMUSESONGEVERFUCKCITIZENERASED"

In conclusion to all of my posts: Supremacy sucks, both live and on the album.

oops, totally misread your post and thought you were saying people had been ignoring the song :LOL:

My bad.

How could Supremacy suck live? :LOL:

I think it needs the crowd to be involved to be fun. Estonian Muse fans are just a bunch of hipster fucks who just like to stand still the whole gig so there wasn't ANY singalong. The riff still was a proper headbang material.

I think it needs the crowd to be involved to be fun. Estonian Muse fans are just a bunch of hipster fucks who just like to stand still the whole gig so there wasn't ANY singalong.

I can already see myself getting being disappointed at my gig.

I think it needs the crowd to be involved to be fun. Estonian Muse fans are just a bunch of hipster fucks who just like to stand still the whole gig so there wasn't ANY singalong. The riff still was a proper headbang material.

Oh well, it was the crowd that sucked then :LOL: