I don't need to make a joke about Italy.

You need to shave that beard, Fabri. It's growing into your ears and making you deaf. Your opinions are terrible and nothing you say about Muse is ever correct. Even things that were once correct become wrong when said by you (except if I say otherwise).

Implying you know how long my beard is :phu: it's a stubble right now.

THEREFORE YOU'RE WRONG!!!!1!11

I'm not sure Muse rotate their singles based on the chart success each one had...

If they did we'd probably never see UD again after the last tour.

UD charted at 49, which is higher than Supremacy did. Even if Supremacy is a better studio and live song by miles.

But yeah - if they did I suppose Dead Star would be more regular given that charted higher than Starlight.

Madness is better than Unintended, Screenager, Blackout, Starlight, Invincible and Soldier's Poem

(and many others)

Better than Starlight and Soldier's Poem, yes, but not the others in that list. Blackout is fucking awesome, even if Matt prefers sleeping to playing the guitar for that one atm.

Unsustainable is the best opener muse have ever used.

Absolution is a poorly produced album sound wise. The songs themselves are excellent but they don't sound powerful or huge enough. Songs like Apocalypse Please, Stockholm Syndrome and Butterflies & Hurricanes sound like they could sound alot bigger and powerful but there not used to there full potential and that's why a lot of the songs from Absolution sound much better live than they do in the studio.