Soldier's Poem is a fantastic song with great vocals. I'd guess that most of the dislike for it comes from it being such a short song.

I'd say it's more to do with it's awful placing on the album but, yeah, it's quite nice, I don't see why people dislike it as strongly as they do.

I'd say it's more to do with it's awful placing on the album but, yeah, it's quite nice, I don't see why people dislike it as strongly as they do.

It does have awful placing on the album but that doesn't make the song bad. If that was the case then everyone should hate every song on T2L.

That's not controversial. Just a fact.

:yesey:

I'd say it's really controversial. I used to think the same until a few weeks ago, but BH&R, despite Starlight being shit and Exo-Politics and Invincible being average, is really great.

Absolution is better than everything.

:)

Abso = BHAR

Starlight is an enjoyable pop song, Soldier's Poem is underrated, Invincible is actually a good song (and cheese makes it even tastier) AND Exo-Politics is okay.

@skipping songs

Real fans don't skip songs.

Real fans have fun, even when they listen to Guiding Light.

Post a Seaking if you agree.

Abso = BHAR

Starlight is an enjoyable pop song, Soldier's Poem is underrated, Invincible is actually a good song (and cheese makes it even tastier) AND Exo-Politics is okay.

@skipping songs

1898282-119seaking.png

Abso = BHAR

@skipping songs

380.gif

BH&R has Starlight/Soldiers Poem/Invincible (I actually like it live but on the album it's not very good)

Absolution's worst songs are Thoughts and uh.... Time is Running Out.

Absolution I can listen through every track every time, BH&R has tracks I skip through.

Soldier's Poem is great.

FG is a good cover but it's a crying fucking shame when they're playing a cover this late in their careers where they have hours upon hours of B-Side material which is arguably better than most of the album material and 6 albums not including Hullabaloo disk 1.

You'd be happier if they played Explorers instead of Feeling Good?

Why?

Purely because it's a short, roughly produced snippet. If one was to hear a full rendition produced as the real song was, it may well be better, but we can't tell.

Soldier's Poem is a fantastic song with great vocals. I'd guess that most of the dislike for it comes from it being such a short song.

+1. Soldier's Poem is such a warm, beautifully written song.

The Resistance is much better than Showbiz.

+1

Soldier's Poem is great.

You'd be happier if they played Explorers instead of Feeling Good?

Wouldn't most people? Explorers is way better.

Wouldn't most people? Explorers is way better.

I dont really think so. Feeling good album version is deffinitely better and suits the album more. My only issue with FG is live version...

Also on topic of Abso, I can't help myself but I really hate Endlessly. Is such a pain in the ass song. I really love all muse songs. Some more than others. But I really cant see anything positive about Endlessly. The chorus drives me crazy. :LOL::LOL: