If Ruled by Secrecy came on at a gig, I'd use it as my bathroom/beer break.

That's just.... wrong

You would definatly be missing out on one of the heaviest moments at a muse gig

For once I actually agree with you

Edited by Kojane

One guy on the setlist for the stadium tour thread said he could here people talking louder than the song at Wembley and I'm not surprised.

Maybe at the beginning but no way in hell would you hear someome talk over the part when the song just explodes into loudness

Music production is something I'm completely oblivious to. Could someone please give me an example of good and bad mixing and an explanation of it?

Production is every aspect that goes from recording the song until the final release. Kind of hard to really sum it up with good/bad. It's some aspects of BH&R that made it weak. Mainly it wast the final mastering which brickwalled the volume and left it with little dynamic variation.

I am of the opinion that no one should be told why the mastering of BH&R is bad. If you can't hear anything wrong with it, good for you.

Also, nothing wrong with the studio version of Hoodoo imo either.

Music production is something I'm completely oblivious to. Could someone please give me an example of good and bad mixing and an explanation of it?

Like how Absolution sounds like it was recorded through an old gym sock, and makes your expensive sound system sound like one of those $5 iPod speakers. :'(