TOADA is lyrically and musically brilliant, and the best rock song on Absolution.

How's that for a controversial view?

for me it is defiantly not a rock song, more of a pathetic alternative attempt, it should never have gone near absolution, I prefer Guiding light and feeling good

ITA! You're so right. What were they thinking? That "yeah yeah yeah" part is just :LOL: and ruins the whole song.

It's just like Matt couldn't think of anything else to sing so just went yeah yeah yeah instead :chuckle: I do think it is probs the worst song from Absolution. TiRO isn't bad! SFA is the best I reckon.

It's just like Matt couldn't think of anything else to sing so just went yeah yeah yeah instead :chuckle: I do think it is probs the worst song from Absolution. TiRO isn't bad! SFA is the best I reckon.

bah! the yeah yeah yeah part is the best part of the song! :eek:

Apparently, The Small Print and Thoughts of a Dying Atheist are considered to be filler songs in Absolution.

Discuss.

I've always liked those songs very much, I've never considered them to be fillers. I think they're better than, say, Blackout or B&H.

Time Is Running Out is the worst song on Absolution.

Haters gonna hate. Time Is Running Out is my favourite song on the album, and it's always been one of my absolute favourites. I think Blackout's the worst on Absolution, but everyone knows that already :p

Guiding Light, Exo-Politics, Feeling Good, Thoughts of a Dying Atheist, Hate This And I'll Love You and Hyper Music are great songs. H8RZ GON H8.

I started liking Hyper Music a lot more after Kirby played it on piano. :$

I love TSP a lot. Actually there's no song on Absolution I don't adore, which I can't say about any other Muse album.

Edited by Tofu