• Butterflies & Hurricanes
    • Ruled by Secrecy
    • Take A Bow
    • Assassin
    • I Belong To You
    • Dead Star
    • The Groove

so im now the most jealous person of all of you who were able to go

Citizen erased is my favorite song by them and I had the opportunity to go to the show with my brother again but decided to come home today after saturday's show at Nassau

holy shiz you peeps are lucky and i am incredibly stupid hahaha

I'm going to make this short since I have to sleep now.

After Hysteria, Nishe started. Dom, Morgan, and Chris were doing their thing and I was taking some photos waiting for USoE. Then I noticed there was no piano and some guitar started playing. I knew it was something different :LOL: But I was really not expecting CE at all. I had some massive girly freaky out over the song, and was on the verge of crying for the first minute of the song :LOL:

CITIZEN MOTHER FUCKING ERASED.

My mind was a full 5 seconds my body as far as reaction goes. My throat was making girlish squealing noises and my legs were jumping, while my mindgrapes were still processing that I was hearing CE. My lord. Figures the one time I don't do GA I get a song like CE. Seriously, fuck seats. I was the only one even close to rocking out and caught looks for doing so. GA all the way.

Also people behind me were blabbing the entire first half of the show (minus CE oddly) until I somewhat politely told them they were ruining the show for me by loudly trying to talk over the music. Seriously what's the point of going to a gig if you're just going to yell over the music the ENTIRE time? I don't mind people occasionally saying something to each other, but seriously throughout full songs I heard this yapping behind me. Enraging.

Then I noticed there was no piano and some guitar started playing. I knew it was something different :LOL: But I was really not expecting CE at all. I had some massive girly freaky out over the song, and was on the verge of crying for the first minute of the song :LOL:

Well, we'd all be worried if you didn't have that reaction. :awesome: I am thrilled for you and jealous about this all at the same time.

CITIZEN MOTHER FUCKING ERASED.

Also people behind me were blabbing the entire first half of the show (minus CE oddly) until I somewhat politely told them they were ruining the show for me by loudly trying to talk over the music. Seriously what's the point of going to a gig if you're just going to yell over the music the ENTIRE time? I don't mind people occasionally saying something to each other, but seriously throughout full songs I heard this yapping behind me. Enraging.

Justifiable homicide. We'd all be character witnesses for you.

Got back from the show about 20 mins. ago and I also have Citizen Erased uploading - was the only video I took of Muse tonight since I have shot a lot of them already from other shows, but coincidentally had the camera ready for this one! :) Will be available at http://www.youtube.com/popartist when finished, also got one song of Metric's.

CE killed, and the guys were great as usual. Matt wore his shiny silver suit and man, Chris got scalped! :)

EDIT: Direct link to Citizen Erased:

:eek: Citizen Fucking Erased! When they went from Hysteria into Nishe I was bracing for a 15-song set unless they were gonna play Bliss after the piano songs, but when Matt came out at the end of Nishe with a guitar strapped on AND the piano was out, I knew it had to be Citizen Erased. I quickly pulled out my camera and managed to record the whole thing but I was jumping and yelling maniacally so it probably isn't worth a look. :LOL:

Archived