• Butterflies & Hurricanes
    • Ruled by Secrecy
    • Take A Bow
    • Assassin
    • I Belong To You
    • Dead Star
    • The Groove

Hi everyone

Wondering if anyone has an extra ticket they would be interested in selling for face value for the Newark show? It turns out I will be in NYC just in time for the Muse show and would love to go. Ticketmaster still has seats available but way up in the nosebleeds. I would prefer lower bowl or floor if anyone has such a ticket. Thanks

I have a buyer for the one my friend no longer needed, but if it falls through I will keep you in mind.

You should check Stubhub as suggested. As of yesterday they had GAs for around $100.

Woo, I haven't been in here in awhile. :LOL: But I figured I'd stop by and say hi since... 24 more days! :dance:

My parents are making me go to school the next day.

Phoenix-Muse-School. Good combo, until you get to the school part.

I'm going to school the next day, too. :rolleyes: Oh well.

Nope, commissioned it because I was rich on Gaia Online after years of not using it and was bored. Lots of Muse fanart I got, lol, makes me feel like such a creeper.... anyways, it's all here if you want to see: http://s73.photobucket.com/albums/i236/agenthal/Muse/ I technically "own" it all. :D

ohmygosh, what fun seeing all those renditions of that GaGaDom outfit :LOL: did he have any clue it would inspire so much creativity, ha ha ;) very cute!

yup yup! They do. Though, they're kinda pricey. :erm:

Pricey, but not more pricey than the online store (esp when you factor in shipping). The merch tent is open both before and after the shows and has a great selection ... hardest part is resisting the urge to buy one of everything.:LOL:

Pricey, but not more pricey than the online store (esp when you factor in shipping). The merch tent is open both before and after the shows and has a great selection ... hardest part is resisting the urge to buy one of everything.:LOL:

i know im frightened. im really picky though so hopefully there's not too much that i like. haha

yeah. i live in nj. and its really not as bad as people think. if you have common sense people are fine. lol. you know?

I would imagine it's like any other city... there are sure to be areas that are more dodgy than others, but if you apply common sense you should be okay.

I am legit bringing a couple hundred dollars with me for merch :LOL: I REALLY want a hoodie, which will be like $80 already, and I know I'll want other stuff too...

Damn it, I'm gonna be so broke after this :facepalm::LOL:

You have no idea how much I've spent on Muse merch this year... let's see.

US hoodie, US program, UK program, 2 Resistance tour dates shirt (1 from U2 dates, 1 from March), plectrum collection, Protestor shirt, stadium shirt, European date shirt (UD style, star map dates on back), 3 UK stadium posters, Muse poncho... I think that's it. I don't even want to know how much that adds up to. There may be more I'm forgetting too... :LOL:

:yesey: So true!

I think I'll buy all my merch at this show since I have seats and then I won't have to bother with getting it when I'm in GA later in the week. :happy:

Archived