why is it funny?

At the first show I went to in 2005 the crowd was moshing and jumping around for the entire concert , except for maybe sunburn which was a little more chill but still had good energy. It was non-stop and freakin AWESOME.

I go in expecting there to be moshing at every muse show. Not for every song... especially now that a lot of the songs are more mellow, but for all the heavier songs, definitely.

Here's the set for the Austin show I'm talking about in 2005...

1. Assassin

2. New Born

3. Hysteria

4. Sunburn (keyboard)

5. The Small Print

6. Citizen Erased

7. Exo-Politics

8. Butterflies & Hurricanes

9. Thoughts of a Dying Atheist

10. Bliss (extended)

11. Time Is Running Out

12. Plug In Baby

Encore

13. Apocalypse Please

14. Micro Cuts

15. Stockholm Syndrome

Its funny cause I didn't expect it, this is my first show in this genre and didn't expect people to get JACKED UP to muse. I enjoyed it though I love the energy. Just would be nice if people followed the 'rules' of it I mean they're followed at Amon Amarth shows so. Doesn't really matter I just don't like having some children trying to use me as a shield for an hour.

Yea, I just wanted to take a second and respond to this thread.

I went to this show. Saw MUSE two other times in the last year and a half, both at Oracle Arena in the bay. Sacramento is a closer drive for me, so my boyfriend and I were pretty excited.....

The Arena was blazing hot. The energy was terrible. I was let down completely by the show but I don't think it was any fault of the band. It felt like they were a big show cramped into a tiny arena that was way to hot to move around at all. At least for me. I'll still buy a MUSE ticket anytime they come anywhere near me, just wont go to Arco in the middle of the summer again =P Thankfully I was one of the people able to catch them at Oracle on the 14th of April which totally ROCKED. I was very happy with that show, and the Not so Silent Night as well (even though the other bands just about put me and everyone else to sleep)

• 2 weeks later...
From my vantage point (at barrier on Chris' side) I saw the flag get thrown up on stage, but the band didn't notice it as they were taking their bows. It landed on the stage right as Dom turned around to leave.

Jannette threw it, & we screamed & pointed but Dom picked up someone else's gift :/

in the end we got it back & gave it to one of the tech ppl to give it to the guys..

I still had an awesome time at this gig!!! it was great being right in the middle barrier w/oxoxmusexoxo & bet1911 ;)

and hello to the all the other Musers i met that day in line & ihop/In-&-Out ppl!

PS any UCD ppl who wanna do any general promo let me know! i'm always down for promo :D

-Roseanne

Jannette threw it, & we screamed & pointed but Dom picked up someone else's gift :/

in the end we got it back & gave it to one of the tech ppl to give it to the guys..

That's good.

I'd be sad if it ended up in the garbage. It went to all 5 shows, and was meant to show Muse Cali loves them.

I hope they got it and hung it up on the tour bus somewhere. :D

• 2 weeks later...

Archived