Could meet up at, hm, lets say half past one at the disco tent on friday? Going to watch 5FDP and Pendulum.

Oke, I´m in, I´ll be at the Muser meet up at 14´00 at the alternastage, i´ll suppose most of you will be wearing muse shirts? or where exactly?

And maybe for all the Musers in here, how about one´o´clock on sunday at the disco tent again?in front of it? so we could all go and stay at the centerstage to go and see muse in the evening,...?

Yeah that sounds good :) if you want to message me with your number we can try and meet up :) i'm Cat by the way :D I'll either be wearing a Muse shirt or something similar.. and yeah, trying to stay by the muse stage all day on sunday! I think i'm diong that Fri and sun, jus moving on saturday! and um.. yeah just hoping for the best place, not arriving til just after midday tomorrow so hoping to just sneak my tent somewhere half decent! :rolleyes:

Oh i have a Q for people who've been before.. are there places to charge things? i bought a spare camera battery online but Deutsche Post failed and i'm without the battery..

A couple of years ago there was a T-mobile tent that charged mobile phones. Don't know about cameras.

The only thing I could offer is to take it to my hotel overnight and charge it for you.

A couple of years ago there was a T-mobile tent that charged mobile phones. Don't know about cameras.

The only thing I could offer is to take it to my hotel overnight and charge it for you.

aww that's so kind of you :D I'll try and not take too many photos!

So is the plan 14:00 by the alternastage on the saturday?

It's filling up now. :p

So... predictions? Will Matt finally strip off to reveal his SpongeBob thongs?*

*Same set as last night with Bliss swapped with CE

Hm... I imagine Matt being a SpongeBob fan. SpongeBob looks like cheese.

Archived