No, I don't think so :erm:

I hope they keep up with the good setlists :yesey:

It usually proceeds UD, which I certainly hope they didn't play.

Well they've only played it once so don't know about 'usually' but yes, without going into detail it's highly unlikely it'll come before any other song at the stadium gigs.

im PMLing at the fact that posters in this thread last night were dissing them for not 'rocking out' enough :LOL:

and now we get the stream and.....

ignorance is bliss, but apparently it isn't for everyone.

Nobody was in this thread last night :p But yeah, dissing them for apparently playing less rockier songs. But it's good to see they did try their best to rock out.

ohh sorry about that! :(

and no information of them returning later or anything?! they could atleast play a fucking festival or something! apperently they were talking with a festival in sweden and pulled out to do their own show, because they wanted moore money. and then they cancel

and no information of them returning later or anything?! they could atleast play a fucking festival or something! apperently they were talking with a festival in sweden and pulled out to do their own show, because they wanted moore money. and then they cancel

But they might come back later, right? Since they had already planned a gig in the first place! My situation is even worse, they will NEVER come to my country, so...:(

As long as I get some good pro-shot videos, I'm ...happy :awesome:

im PMLing at the fact that posters in this thread last night were dissing them for not 'rocking out' enough :LOL:

and now we get the stream and.....

ignorance is bliss, but apparently it isn't for everyone.

What it goes to show is how deceptive a setlist can be.

bodop #Muse war der absolute Hammer und was mich gefreut hat: kaum Lieder vom neuen Album, fast alles alte Ohrwürmer + Wahnsinns-Lightshow! #RIP

:D

Can't brain anymore, someone translate please?

# Muse was absolutely outrageous and what has pleased me no songs from the new album, almost all old ear worms + madness-Light Show! # RIP

It makes no sense but that's what google translate is telling. Old ear worms :LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:

Also last night's set still hasn't been confirmed. Up till the broadcast both setlist.fm/musewiki did not have US or TiRO on there. So I have no clue what the set really was.

Optimistic and thinking of a better setlist for San Siro.

Hopefully it'll be tonights plus IbtY, US, MotP, Bliss, Showbiz (from poll), TaB, Unintended and Exo 1, 2 & 3. That would be epic win and feasable/realistic.

Bit of a fail on the poll, Plug In Baby and Hysteria :facepalm:

Hopefully they won't use that as an excuse to not dig out CE, Bliss or Showbiz.

If they don't play full Exo by Stade de France then I'm seriously doubting it being played more than a couple of times, I.E Glasto and somewhere in Japan probably :LOL:. Nah, Wembley/LCCC must get it. Will be so disapointed if they don't.

EDIT:

I think last nights set was the same as tonight, minus CE and something else, plus Bliss, NSC (LiF) and Overture.

Nobody was in this thread last night :p But yeah, dissing them for apparently playing less rockier songs. But it's good to see they did try their best to rock out.
should be a good lesson for the armchair critics who like to pass judgement on gigs and the level of performance of a band based on tweets with titles of songs (i mean, ROFLMAO).

whatever :LOL:

any SS videos already?

should be a good lesson for the armchair critics who like to pass judgement on gigs and the level of performance of a band based on tweets with titles of songs (i mean, ROFLMAO).

any SS videos already?

Again.. there was hardly any moaning in yesterdays thread though :erm: A few raised eyebrows when NSC came up according to setlist.fm. Tweets didn't start until later which meant there was an incomplete setlist :erm:

any SS videos already?

A complete misrepresentation to negative setlist comments and will just rile up "the armchair critics". Nobody passes judgement on the gig or performance.

And SS vids of when today or yesterday? Rock Am's stream is already up on youtube.

Again.. there was hardly any moaning in yesterdays thread though :erm: A few raised eyebrows when NSC came up according to setlist.fm. Tweets didn't start until later which meant there was an incomplete setlist :erm:

We still don't know the setlist from last night, do we? Neither Wiki or Setlist.fm had US, if I remember correctly, and we now all know they played it....

bodop #Muse war der absolute Hammer und was mich gefreut hat: kaum Lieder vom neuen Album, fast alles alte Ohrwürmer + Wahnsinns-Lightshow! #RIP

:D

Can't brain anymore, someone translate please?

Muse were absolutely fantastic and what I really liked: hardly songs of their latest album, almost old catchy tunes only + awesome lighting show!

:LOL: i like how you twist it, but my point that people talk shite about gigs solely based on tweets with titles of songs still stands. in fact,i am sure that if we had gotten tweets as usual last night, the thread would be filled with the regular moaning, instead of the 'hardly any moaning' as you so eloquently put it LOL

A complete misrepresentation to negative setlist comments and will just rile up "the armchair critics". Nobody passes judgement on the gig or performance.
ORL?? so people never pass judgement on the quality of a gig based on the setlist, which is sent by tweets (and many times is wrong too)? :LOL: see you on the next sexyplane then dude :awesome:

And SS vids of when today or yesterday? Rock Am's stream is already up on youtube.
last night. there's videos of everything except SS :(

Last nights set was very rock oriented i thought? I've only seen Bliss from the stream but seems a decent enough set

I thought the set wasn't much different than usual, apart from I thought they started with MK and included Bliss. Can't remember exactly. All I remember is that people were complaining that it wasn't a rocky enough setlist and that Muse had gone against what they said. But Muse pulled out all the stops it seems and had a great audience.:D

if they'd played hors in full - we can declare

this gig pure gold and epic win for everyone as well (assuming all other elements of the show are awesome as usual). i wish i was at this show. i'm so happy and i was not even there. lol w00t

I was just listening to HORS last night in my car and thinking "You know, if they really wanted to rock out, they should do this." Part or whole, that's just win all over. :happy:

:LOL: i like how you twist it, but my point that people talk shite about gigs solely based on tweets with titles of songs still stands. in fact,i am sure that if we had gotten tweets as usual last night, the thread would be filled with the regular moaning, instead of the 'hardly any moaning' as you so eloquently put it LOL

ORL?? so people never pass judgement on the quality of a gig based on the setlist, which is sent by tweets (and many times is wrong too)? :LOL: see you on the next sexyplane then dude :awesome:

last night. there's videos of everything except SS :(

What did I twist exactly? And you're 'sure' there would be regular moaning. Today there were two reliable tweeters and I didn't see any moaning.

And yes I guess there is some judging. But same could be said about the over positive people ' OMG how amazing :awesome: '

Archived