What can I say.. It was a good thing you had going! And I'm trying to.. I'm so freakin excited though! :awesome:

Yeah I know what you mean, I haven't done work in 3 days and exams are next week! :facepalm:

Exactly! Floor is always more expensive with or without seats :erm: I'm not complaining unless they have seat Nazis at the arena insisting I use my seat with my bum.

Oh they won't. They can't make you sit. You just can't stand on them ;)

Thanks for giving a heads up.

Yeah, he is mature and the coolest kid ever.

We (Hubby and self) caught MUSE in Chicago. ;)

I saw a really youngster at Nashville about 6-7 and he was well into it - have to say there weren't as many fumes in Nashville as there were in Atlanta. Somehow I thought it would be the other way around.

Isn't US Bank non-smoking? not that that matters to some.

BTW - Metric is confirmed support on US Bank Arena site - http://www.usbankarena.com/events/321/muse/ Didn't know if anyone had found that for certain as yet.

Isn't US Bank non-smoking?

BTW - Metric is confirmed support on US Bank Arena site - http://www.usbankarena.com/events/321/muse/ Didn't know if anyone had found that for certain as yet.

They are all non-smoking, people just do it anyway ;)

And it's awesome news about Metric, I've wanted to catch them live! They will be on for the Columbus show as well!

Exactly! Floor is always more expensive with or without seats :erm: I'm not complaining unless they have seat Nazis at the arena insisting I use my seat with my bum.

If anyone ever told me to sit down at a Muse show. I would slap them, PERIOD. :mad:

Oooooo.. Metric. We won't be the only Canadians there after all :)

They are all non-smoking, people just do it anyway ;)

And it's awesome news about Metric, I've wanted to catch them live! They will be on for the Columbus show as well!

Can't say I have heard that much about Metric but will be keeping my ears open - I did hear them on Alt Nation on the school run this morning. It was kinda funny because we were randomly talking about the gig and I said the rumour is Metric in support (I still want Kasabian/Kaiser Chiefs) and just then their song came on - its getting a bit weird like that...Resistance came on yesterday when I told the kids Muse was coming to Cincinnati - Dear Mr Radio Station - Get outta my head! There is barely room for me in there! :LOL:

Can't say I have heard that much about Metric but will be keeping my ears open - I did hear them on Alt Nation on the school run this morning. It was kinda funny because we were randomly talking about the gig and I said the rumour is Metric in support (I still want Kasabian/Kaiser Chiefs) and just then their song came on - its getting a bit weird like that...Resistance came on yesterday when I told the kids Muse was coming to Cincinnati - Dear Mr Radio Station - Get outta my head! There is barely room for me in there! :LOL:

:LOL: that's awesome! Oh btw I would love if Kaiser Chiefs came!! But I do like Metric so I'm happy!

That kind of thing happened to me once.. I was on the bus and had Muse on shuffle and I could hear the guys behind me talking about some video game and they kept saying "resistance" so I thought it would cool if Resistance came on next... and it did! I was like :D

Oh of course we're all going to stand! Who sits at a Muse concert :noey:
The girl beside me in Toronto sat through pretty much the whole show. I couldn't believe it! And didn't care if I got in her way! :LOL:

I'm hoping that too...

I also don't get why seat and GA would be the same price or why a seated floor would be the same price as seats...

Maybe in the rush to sort it out someone dropped the ball. I'm thinking this is going to turn into a proper GA unless there is some sort of licensure problem - can't think they would think Muse fans would be rowdier than Metallica fans!

That's what I'm hoping too. It really makes no sense why they would have this show seated when all the rest are GA.

:LOL: that's awesome! Oh btw I would love if Kaiser Chiefs came!! But I do like Metric so I'm happy!

That kind of thing happened to me once.. I was on the bus and had Muse on shuffle and I could hear the guys behind me talking about some video game and they kept saying "resistance" so I thought it would cool if Resistance came on next... and it did! I was like :D

Have you seen Kaiser Chiefs live? They are amazing - but I'm probably their number 1 fan in Kentucky so you can take that with the grain of salt it deserves. I managed to put a picture of Ricky with my DH in the background as my DH's facebook picture! :LOL:

oh dear off topic - Cincinnati yeah! Don't eat the chili before you go on stage guys! ;)

Have you seen Kaiser Chiefs live? They are amazing - but I'm probably their number 1 fan in Kentucky so you can take that with the grain of salt it deserves. I managed to put a picture of Ricky with my DH in the background as my DH's facebook picture! :LOL:

oh dear off topic - Cincinnati yeah! Don't eat the chili before you go on stage guys! ;)

:LOL:

I haven't seen them but I would love too! I actually don't know if they've been around where I am, but I wouldn't have money for them anyway, got to save it all for Muse!

:LOL:

I haven't seen them but I would love too! I actually don't know if they've been around where I am, but I wouldn't have money for them anyway, got to save it all for Muse!

Maybe I can harrass them to make a one off appearance in Cincinnati - they can fly straight in and straight back out!

I was going to suggest if I have to sit in Cincinnati the least Muse could do is to use the Cincinnati Philharmonic Orchestra...:D

I read some of the posts on the thread and read that it's all seats, even in GA? I think... So no standing? And does this mean the seats I bought are on the floor? I am confused!

I'm probably missing something obvious.

Where are your seats? if you are in Sections 1- 6 then you are on the floor.

The girl beside me in Toronto sat through pretty much the whole show. I couldn't believe it! And didn't care if I got in her way! :LOL:

I was kinda thankful when "Lurch" got bored in Nashville and sat down - honestly I'm not short and he was below me in the seats and still as tall as me! :eek:

Maybe I can harrass them to make a one off appearance in Cincinnati - they can fly straight in and straight back out!

I was going to suggest if I have to sit in Cincinnati the least Muse could do is to use the Cincinnati Philharmonic Orchestra...:D

You should harass them :p

If they had the orchestra.. that means they could do Exogenesis in full!! *I'll keep dreaming for that*

Where are your seats? if you are in Sections 1- 6 then you are on the floor.

I have section 4, but I don't see why they don't have standing. Because I definitely will be standing anyway. I would guess most other people would also. Ugh, I don't want to be seated on the floor.

I wonder how long it will be before we absolutely know. Because you know I'm not going to believe there are seats on the floor until I get there and see them for myself! :LOL: Conversely if Muse management say there aren't seats I will believe it with immediate effect.

I was kinda thankful when "Lurch" got bored in Nashville and sat down - honestly I'm not short and he was below me in the seats and still as tall as me! :eek:
The guy beside me kept getting in my way (he ruined a few pic because of his fist pumping). But at least he was into it!

You should harass them :p

If they had the orchestra.. that means they could do Exogenesis in full!! *I'll keep dreaming for that*

Oh man, I would die if they did Exogenesis in full.

I wonder how long it will be before we absolutely know. Because you know I'm not going to believe there are seats on the floor until I get there and see them for myself! :LOL: Conversely if Muse management say there aren't seats I will believe it with immediate effect.

My cousin went to some Hilary Duff concert back when she was in 4th grade or something and it was all seated. But it was Hilary Duff after all....

I am royally pissssssed; my mom took way too long "figuring out" the pre-sale for today. I HAD TICKETS AND SHE DIDN'T LET ME RESERVE RAAAWWROAR. But I hope I can acquire some amazing seats for the floor. Aaaagh. Maybe I should just go to Columbus? But I'd have class that day. And it's more driving from Ann Arbor...

Dude they should have just booked at Bogart's on Vine Street... who cares if that's the skid row of the city... personal shows all the way :D I couldn't stand being tantalized by my nose-bleed seat at Auburn Hills a month ago.

Yeah same here, but I do want to know ahead of time if it does change to GA so they better tell us :fear:

:yesey:

The guy beside me kept getting in my way (he ruined a few pic because of his fist pumping). But at least he was into it!

They should have the 'vote for setlist' for us and just mass vote for all of Exogenesis.

Archived