I just got off the phone with ticketmaster - she said there will indeed be seats on the floor for the Cincy show. You lucky bastards right down front! At least I'm on Matt's side for this one and now I have GA for Columbus, so I will try to relax!

So if there for sure is going to be a floor in Cinci, what number will the tickets for GA have?

So far I've flicked through like section 4 seats 1-2 (as an example) - which I assume is seating. How will the tickets read for GA?

There's no GA for Cinci, it's all seats on the floor. Unfortunately!

I just got off the phone with ticketmaster - she said there will indeed be seats on the floor for the Cincy show. You lucky bastards right down front! At least I'm on Matt's side for this one and now I have GA for Columbus, so I will try to relax!

:( not happy - but can understand why as the city would have some culpability if a crush happened. Probably doesn't help that they are a big british band.

Can't get to Columbus in time for GA to be worth it...

And we are definitely going to actually meet up this time! :p

Yes lol!! For Cinci anyway since we all have seats! I wish I could do GA for Columbus... but it doesn't work out! Damn school! haha But I'm planning on going to more shows ones they are announced and I'll def be doing GA for those!

Yes lol!! For Cinci anyway since we all have seats! I wish I could do GA for Columbus... but it doesn't work out! Damn school! haha But I'm planning on going to more shows ones they are announced and I'll def be doing GA for those!

Looking on the upside for Cinci, at least we can all have a big party before hand. :D

& me tooo on going to more dates (hopefully in Ontario!), though hopefully they'll announce more shows after I get paid next Wednesday, because my credit card is maxed :$

Looking on the upside for Cinci, at least we can all have a big party before hand. :D

& me tooo on going to more dates (hopefully in Ontario!), though hopefully they'll announce more shows after I get paid next Wednesday, because my credit card is maxed :$

Yes I agree with you there!! But I'm willing to go to the states for more shows. Hoping for Pittsburgh!!! :D *fingers crossed* for London though!

Woohoo! Section 2 H-13, H-14! At least I know I will be next to another Board Muser!

Maybe yours and mine can console each other...:LOL:

With all the 3 muse concerts, including wembley... and the merchandise... my credit card needs a rest... it's a good thing the hubby loves muse, or else I would have to be real sneaky ;)

Earlier, I was able to get Columbus GA tickets, but no tickets at all for Cincinnati. Just for fun, I just checked again, and more tickets were available for both of those shows! So now I can go to both! GA for Columbus, and seats for Cincinnati! Can't wait!

Sarah

Archived