So those of you that have been to some of the spring tour dates...and I'm sure this has been discussed in other threads but I am lazy...LOL...songs? Did they play Invincible? Am I just grasping at straws thinking they might?

They need to play Take a Bow. And Bliss. And Micro Cuts.

Exogenesis would also be awesome.

So those of you that have been to some of the spring tour dates...and I'm sure this has been discussed in other threads but I am lazy...LOL...songs? Did they play Invincible? Am I just grasping at straws thinking they might?

They need to play Take a Bow. And Bliss. And Micro Cuts.

Exogenesis would also be awesome.

Does not recall Invincible. Did not get Bliss, but did get New Born and MK Ultra in both Detroit and Nashville. Teased by the use of Take a Bow as the intro to......USOE, I believe, in Detroit. Exo 1 was the first song of the encore.

Heavy on Resistance. Nothing from Showbiz. Usual standards from other albums. But it was still great.....

have you tried the Gigs link on the musewiki.org site? I was just there to check out the setlist for the Foro del Sol show :D the lads ended this leg of their Americas tour just as the volcanic ash and airlines were given the all-clear. what timing. Matt's otherworldly contacts are keeping 'em in-the-know! :LOL:

Got my two tickets, but have no idea what the heck it means :)

Section 2

(P1) H - 15 and H -16 ???

Is this the floor somehow?

Yeah that's on the floor.http://www.ticketmaster.com/event/1600448F0AC45990?artistid=1400322&majorcatid=10001&minorcatid=1

Awe! Thanks for looking that up! So you need 4 huh? Well, if you need two, I will be able to get that for sure, but 4... not so much.

No problems - I had it up to check against...

And thanks for the offer... just hoping that its a concertmaps fail and something releases...

is this show srsly seated??? what are we, 12? i only got one ticket bc i have no one to go with at the moment and assumed they could just pick up a ga ticket 6 months from now or something. :stunned:

my ticket is Section 2(P1) G - 16. i just thought it was some wacky way they were keeping track of floor seats. :(

Damn, it is seating after all. I got two tickets in section 4, row B. I went for the Columbus tickets first; I think that's why the seats are further back.

I didn't get any option but stands, but is in Section 128 on Matt's side and that will be ridiculawesome as always. Works best for me as my friend is only 5-4.

I've got nothing! WTF! I know there are fans but I have a feeling we've been scalped because of the success of the tour.:(

Hey just calm down. The way it worked last time was that they released so many tickets for sale every half hour to an hour or so. If it works the same way this time, keep clicking refresh and hopefully the buy now option will be back up soon. Good luck.

OK - now that we know we don't have to queue, where do we want to party prior to the show?

Archived