Cry? Hun, I am going to be too busy wiping away my own tears to notice anyone else sobbing. This is...this is...a religious experience...so much of their music connects to peoples souls...not just a club song or a song to dance to...a chart topper that can't be remembered the next year...

With music this completely mind shattering, how can we all not shed a few tears??

:musesign:

I really wish I could go to this show after the Columbus show, my mom thinks it's a waste though :supersad:

This is why I haven't told my parents yet that I'm going travelling to the states for a band... I won't tell them until I get all my tickets for this tour, that way they can't say no ;)

But it is too bad you can't come :( Would have been awesome if you could do the two day thing with all of us!

This is why I haven't told my parents yet that I'm going travelling to the states for a band... I won't tell them until I get all my tickets for this tour, that way they can't say no ;)

But it is too bad you can't come :( Would have been awesome if you could do the two day thing with all of us!

I'm thinking that since it's Ohio, it won't sell out so if I end up getting hired in the summer I can probably buy myself a seat :unsure:

I really wish I could go to this show after the Columbus show, my mom thinks it's a waste though

That is too bad. At least we'll all get to party in one place or the other together!! And who knows, with some well placed love and influence and breaking her down bit by bit, maybe you will be able to go to both! :D:eek::mad: No...that didn't come from me...

Cry? Hun, I am going to be too busy wiping away my own tears to notice anyone else sobbing. This is...this is...a religious experience...so much of their music connects to peoples souls...not just a club song or a song to dance to...a chart topper that can't be remembered the next year...

With music this completely mind shattering, how can we all not shed a few tears??

:musesign:

I'm actually surprised I didn't cry when I saw them last month. I was sure I would shed tears at some point. I did a couple days later when it all sunk in.

That being said, if Butterflies & Hurricanes is played at either of these two shows, tears will be shed, guaranteed. That song means so much to me.

If anyone sees me crying at the show, please don't judge, lol. (and yes, I am a man, lol.)

Lol, no worries man, I caught myself tearing up @ both Chicago and Detroit shows. I alwas tear up and get goose bumps when I get tithe end on the HAARP DVD. Lol, I am a man too. =]

That just shows that you take MUSE to your heart! Good job mate!

if Butterflies & Hurricanes is played at either of these two shows, tears will be shed, guaranteed.

I know...there are so many of their songs that I know may not have a chance at hearing but they are just so important...

Invincible

Glorious

Fury

FALLING AWAY WITH YOU

Time is running out

Invincible

Unintended

Invincible...

How much were the tickets? I'm contemplating dipping into my iPod classic fund :p

In the presale they came to $57 with all the charges and such... they were $48 originally.

btw, I think I'll shed tears if I ever hear all of Exogenesis, and I'll probably tear up if I hear Bliss/Hyper Music/Space Dementia

I know...there are so many of their songs that I know may not have a chance at hearing but they are just so important...

Invincible

Glorious

Fury

FALLING AWAY WITH YOU

Time is running out

Invincible

Unintended

Invincible...

Glorious <3

Love the others too, but Glorious is just so amazing (it's glorious even! haha)!

My boi and I are getting a room at a swanky hotel close to the arena in Cincy...we should just have a huge Muser party in our room! :LOL::$:eek: wait...how many Boardies are going to be there?

:awesome: actually the hotel says it is within walking distance to the venue...Hmm...

:LOL: - this is my problem if there is GA then I will drive Friday to be there Saturday morning. If there are seats then I will lazily make my way on Saturday... I need to know so I can book my room!

My boi and I are getting a room at a swanky hotel close to the arena in Cincy...we should just have a huge Muser party in our room! :LOL::$:eek: wait...how many Boardies are going to be there?

:awesome: actually the hotel says it is within walking distance to the venue...Hmm...

We are booking a room at a hotel called Hyatt I think?? Apparently it's very very close to the venue which is awesome!!

If you have a Muser party... :awesome::dance:

We are driving down to Cinci after the Columbus gig instead of in the morning, so we can just hang out and meet everyone on Saturday

Wait...I thought this was decided earlier in the tread...someone knew for sure there was seating all around...cause the tix all cost the same. Usually GA are higher...

Yeah the venue even confirmed seats, but we are wondering if it was a mistake and they will change it to GA once Muse know that they are having an all seating gig :chuckle:

We are booking a room at a hotel called Hyatt I think?? Apparently it's very very close to the venue which is awesome!!

If you have a Muser party... :awesome::dance:

We are driving down to Cinci after the Columbus gig instead of in the morning, so we can just hang out and meet everyone on Saturday

You already figured out the hotel? You are good! ;)

Archived