Alright. Got my tickets. They aren't bad for seats at all, but not quite what i wanted...

Stupid under-18-ness-not-being-able-to-have-my-own-credit-card-crap...... meh.

If anyone happens to have any seats in section 128, I will seriously pretty much do anything for that section of seats (granted the row isn't way in the back?). So if anyone is thinking of selling any 128 seats, I'll pay more than original cost or trade +extra money. I know it's an unlikely request/whatever but... have to try.

I'm kinda sorta desperate, I'm not able to travel around the world to go see Muse. If I could, I would. But Veryyy limited in my current means with getting good seats so I kinda got a little screwed over in this situation. Bah. Anyway. If you/anyone you know has those tickets and would contemplate selling (maybe if they got both floor and seats?) PM me? Thankss :).

/end

and EDIT: just posted this else where, but just to kinda sum up part of what i said up there:

I might possibly be selling my tickets to anyone who might be lurking thinking about going. they are row H in section 132. So, just - if I do in fact get to trade out tickets for Cinci, yeahhh. :).

I might possibly be selling my tickets to anyone who might be lurking thinking about going. they are row H in section 132. So, just - if I do in fact get to trade out tickets for Cinci, yeahhh. :).

How many tix you got? I'M DESPERATE :supersad:

So I e-mailed the venue and they told me single letters come first. Now I'm really hoping for your sake that they don't go up to Z until the double letters start :stunned:

oh damn. that sucks. i just wish they had put the rows on the seating chart.

If anyone wants to know why this venue has seats...do a google search for The Who, Cincinnati, and deaths.

I believe a Bruce Springsteen show in the last 3 years has been the only GA show of that size in the Cincinnati area since The Who tragedy.

Actually there has been about 10 shows in the US Bank Arena alone with GA since I think 2004. Ranging from Metallica to Taylor Swift.

First post here...

This is our first time seeing Muse and we're exciiiited!

It would be awesome if we could hang out with some like-minded muse people before the show! :)

I live in Cincinnati and know a few places that would be cool to go to.

Crossing the bridge on foot and going to places across the river, like someone said, would be pretty awesome.

At any rate, can't wait for the show! Hurry up, November!

btw, got floor 2 row D woo!

Shouldn't YOU be studying?!

Yes I should have been, but.. you know... can't concentrate, so up at 4am now... ughhh

and...if they do, and it becomes GA, then what? those of us with floor seats are GA?!?!? :dance: (ok...wishful thinking:awesome:)

:yesey:

I'll keep hoping haha

First post here...

This is our first time seeing Muse and we're exciiiited!

It would be awesome if we could hang out with some like-minded muse people before the show! :)

I live in Cincinnati and know a few places that would be cool to go to.

Crossing the bridge on foot and going to places across the river, like someone said, would be pretty awesome.

At any rate, can't wait for the show! Hurry up, November!

btw, got floor 2 row D woo!

Firstly, :awesome: at getting 4th row!!! We have 7th in the same section :happy: Those are amazing seats for your first time seeing them!! :D

And it would be awesome to meet another Muser!

Actually there has been about 10 shows in the US Bank Arena alone with GA since I think 2004. Ranging from Metallica to Taylor Swift.

Really? I'll have to check it out. I know that the Bruce show opened the door for it again, but then I hadn't heard anymore...though I moved away in 2006 so that could be it.

Anyhow, Cincy is more sensative as to which acts they allow GA for. So, I'm not all that surprised to see they let Taylor Swift, but kinda shocked about Metallica.

Bottom line, it's not standard to have GA in Cincy at US Bank.

If anyone wants to know why this venue has seats...do a google search for The Who, Cincinnati, and deaths.

I believe a Bruce Springsteen show in the last 3 years has been the only GA show of that size in the Cincinnati area since The Who tragedy.

You did read the thread and know that those of us on the thread are quite aware of the Who concert 30 odd years ago. I personally like to think that crowd safety research and technology have come on a bit since then.

If Metallica can have a GA then so can Muse. Cincinnati would never cope with BDO gig goers!

and...if they do, and it becomes GA, then what? those of us with floor seats are GA?!?!? :dance: (ok...wishful thinking:awesome:)

I'm the queen of wishful thinking! :happy:

Really? I'll have to check it out. I know that the Bruce show opened the door for it again, but then I hadn't heard anymore...though I moved away in 2006 so that could be it.

Anyhow, Cincy is more sensative as to which acts they allow GA for. So, I'm not all that surprised to see they let Taylor Swift, but kinda shocked about Metallica.

Bottom line, it's not standard to have GA in Cincy at US Bank.

Bottom line they have re-set the precedent and I didn't have to follow your link because I am very aware that the deaths at the WHO concert occured because of a stampede before the concert, lack of communication and lack of open doors opening into the venue. Now all GA venues in the US that I have attended pretty much DEMAND that people walk/no running to their position on the floor and then sit down until the concert begins - its very elementary school.

I'm surprised the city allows planes to fly overhead. Don't they know the risks!!! Or cars on their roads!!! Just teasing. But unless the city is saying they are just too incompetent to learn from previous mistakes this decision doesn't make a lot of sense.

Archived