I suppose she could do that. but it might just be easier trading online here or something, I will have to see.

Yeah, the Levee is awesome :LOL: I travel to Cincinnati so much I know it like the back of my hand. well, almost. hahaha

I'm so happy that I don't have a nosebleed seat <3 and now I can wave my United States of Eurasia flag during the show! Guys if you want to meet me, that's one way to know I'm there. it's a batik version of the USE banner :)

I live only like 25 mins away but barely ever get there. Mostly because I can't drive yet though, plus the fact my mom thinks every stranger wants to kidnap me. :LOL:

I am officially going to this gig! Husband gave the okay so I will be there and since we don't have to queue all day because of the lame chairs :noey: I am down for a pre-show meetup. I'm still hoping they change it so there's no chairs in the pit- that's pretty stupid.

I can't go :supersad:

My mom won't let me, she screamed at me and said it was a waste of moeny to go two nights in a row :'(

If only I could get tickets for free, she won't even let me buy tickets with my own money :'(

Maybe she has something really important to her and say it's like that and maybe just calmly ask her to think about it. Does she have a favorite band/singer? That might work.

That's all I can think of, unless she's like my mom and once she gets her mind set on something she won't change it.

:(

Maybe she has something really important to her and say it's like that and maybe just calmly ask her to think about it. Does she have a favorite band/singer? That might work.

That's all I can think of, unless she's like my mom and once she gets her mind set on something she won't change it.

:(

Nope, won't budge... there's a lot of people I won't get to meet now because I can't go :'(

Nope' date=' won't budge... there's a lot of people I won't get to meet now because I can't go :'([/quote']

That sucks!! I is sowy. :supersad:

But at least you get to see them in Columbus, right? We'll just have to meet up without a concert then. :phu:

I love your avatar too, I am jealous of it in fact. Although I love the one I have now too!

I can't go :supersad:

My mom won't let me, she screamed at me and said it was a waste of moeny to go two nights in a row :'(

If only I could get tickets for free, she won't even let me buy tickets with my own money :'(

:supersad: oh no! :( That really sucks, but at least we can still meet up for Columbus :happy:

As for this pre-show meet-up, you guys know my group and I are up for it!! But non of us are from around there so you guys can plan and we'll go along with it!

That sucks!! I is sowy. :supersad:

But at least you get to see them in Columbus, right? We'll just have to meet up without a concert then. :phu:

I love your avatar too, I am jealous of it in fact. Although I love the one I have now too!

Yeah, but I feel like more boardes are going to this show :supersad:

And thanks :happy:

:supersad: oh no! :( That really sucks, but at least we can still meet up for Columbus :happy:

I know! I'll have to find you :happy:

We should all get a group picture :awesome:

Yes, it would be a special treat for the coolest fans!

I don't go to Cinci a lot but my brother lives there, I'll ask him for recommendations later. :happy: (Actually, I'll probably forget. I have terrible memory! :LOL:)

I love how we are already *kinda* planning this.

I'D BE UP FOR A BIG MUSERS LUNCH!! :). Also, anything after possibly too. MAYBE. I don't know yet. We may just want to go around doing whatever but yeah. xD. :).

And you say 'kinda', but we already have everything down to the hour planned out for this weekend. X).

why are there no rows on the seating chart?? has anybody been to this arena before? in the first three sections on the floor, do the double letters typically come before or after the single letters? i'm getting conflicting answers and it's driving me insane!

I think she intended on buying them together, but you know how online purchasing can be. You get one ticket, but you end up with another, or you get rid of them and they're better than before.

this will work out excellently if I actually go :D my extended family lives down there, so we're spending the night at my grandma's house :D If any Musers want to meet up, might I suggest Newport on the Levee? Or maybe the Newport Aquarium? Or possibly the Cincinnati Zoo?! I'm so excited :LOL:

When I rechecked the presales after I got mine there were only singles left, so your mom really did do the best she could - if GA opens up (no seats) then it won't be a problem - think positively

okay, so i haven't posted for quite a few pages. and i don't really feel like reading all of what i missed. anywho. they are being weird and stupid and making the ga people sit in chairs apparently? wtf. anyhoo. yeahhhh... or does anyone know anything for certain that it's just sold like that and when you get there it's a regular ga?
Hoping its a FUBAR by someone as none of the other dates have it.

It's been confirmed by the venue that it is seats on the floor. We are hoping this changes once Muse find out, if they don't know... but as it stands now, there are seats.
But we are going to keep harassing them to stand freely! They will not force us!!!! ;)

:LOL: Are we just all gonna take over the Hyatt? 'Cause that'd be awesome. Also, I am fairly certain for the Cinci show that it will be seated, I doubt the venue will change that due to The Who tragedy of 1979 where 11 fans got trampled to death at that venue, trying to rush into the pit to be against the barrier.

Metallica have had a standing GA in Cincy last year AND the venue has open with GA standing as an option. The only problem I can foresee is if you have "grandparents" in charge of licensure/insurance for the venue and someone had the bright idea to compare Muse to The Who... I gonna think positive that this will change or that we are getting an orchestra because that's the only other time I have sat at a concert in Cincinnati to see their Philharmonic.

Any mods have any inside knowledge or connections to ask the right people? I know they do with other band boards I frequent.

as much as I'd love them to, i don't think they're suddenly going to change the floor from seats to GA as contracts have already been signed. i'm sure they would've brought this up a long time ago if it concerns them. i hope i'm wrong though!

why are there no rows on the seating chart?? has anybody been to this arena before? in the first three sections on the floor, do the double letters typically come before or after the single letters? i'm getting conflicting answers and it's driving me insane!

The letters are the rows. You're getting double letters? We only got single letters for the presale... Now I'm wondering if we got the good seats or the bad ones if the doubles come first...

The letters are the rows. You're getting double letters? We only got single letters for the presale... Now I'm wondering if we got the good seats or the bad ones if the doubles come first...

yeah, i pulled up section 1 row BB. i'm confused too.

as much as I'd love them to, i don't think they're suddenly going to change the floor from seats to GA as contracts have already been signed. i'm sure they would've brought this up a long time ago if it concerns them. i hope i'm wrong though!

Contracts can always be renegotiated.

Archived