okay, so i haven't posted for quite a few pages. and i don't really feel like reading all of what i missed. anywho. they are being weird and stupid and making the ga people sit in chairs apparently? wtf. anyhoo. yeahhhh... or does anyone know anything for certain that it's just sold like that and when you get there it's a regular ga?

okay, so i haven't posted for quite a few pages. and i don't really feel like reading all of what i missed. anywho. they are being weird and stupid and making the ga people sit in chairs apparently? wtf. anyhoo. yeahhhh... or does anyone know anything for certain that it's just sold like that and when you get there it's a regular ga?

It's been confirmed by the venue that it is seats on the floor. We are hoping this changes once Muse find out, if they don't know... but as it stands now, there are seats.

:LOL: Are we just all gonna take over the Hyatt? 'Cause that'd be awesome. Also, I am fairly certain for the Cinci show that it will be seated, I doubt the venue will change that due to The Who tragedy of 1979 where 11 fans got trampled to death at that venue, trying to rush into the pit to be against the barrier.

I think you are allowed to stand in front of your chair...I'm still deciding if I want to be on the floor for this or not. I'm pretty damn short so I think I might actually see better from the 100's sections.

I think you are allowed to stand in front of your chair...I'm still deciding if I want to be on the floor for this or not. I'm pretty damn short so I think I might actually see better from the 100's sections.

You are allowed to stand in front of your seats. And I'm short too but we got lucky with 7th row, middle for this, so I think I'll be ok on seeing everything.

You are allowed to stand in front of your seats. And I'm short too but we got lucky with 7th row' date=' middle for this, so I think I'll be ok on seeing everything.[/quote']

7th row!!!! Lucky girl!!!!!!!

Guessed the presale password on my first try :awesome:

Now I just need to convince my mom that we should go to this show :p

Yea! I don't know you, but you seem like you have your priorities right when you pass up something you are saving for to go to a Muse show! It will be fun meeting you!

All riiiiiight, so I guess my mom bought two tickets for this this morning while I was at school. for ticketmaster's presale. So we ended up getting one single in Section 4, and another single in Section 6. That doesn't work out since me and my sister are supposed to go together. Anyone want to swap? I'd prefer being in Section 4 since I want to be on Matt's side.

she also happened to buy tickets for the Columbus show since I'm DYING to have GA, but she ended up with Section 105, both in separate seats from each other. i'd still need someone to trade :/

nevertheless, I HAVE TICKETS MWAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA

All riiiiiight, so I guess my mom bought two tickets for this this morning while I was at school. for ticketmaster's presale. So we ended up getting one single in Section 4, and another single in Section 6. That doesn't work out since me and my sister are supposed to go together. Anyone want to swap? I'd prefer being in Section 4 since I want to be on Matt's side.

she also happened to buy tickets for the Columbus show since I'm DYING to have GA, but she ended up with Section 105, both in separate seats from each other. i'd still need someone to trade :/

nevertheless, I HAVE TICKETS MWAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA

That's great! But how come you bought singles? Why didn't she buy them together....?

Yea! I don't know you, but you seem like you have your priorities right when you pass up something you are saving for to go to a Muse show! It will be fun meeting you!

:happy:

I should be a lawyer. :chuckle:

Mom: ABSOLUTELY NOT.

Me: Mom, I'd LOVE to go to this show!

Mom: It's just irrational for you to go to both. We already got tickets to a show.

Me: Mom, I'll do anything! I promise I'll pay you back, and do the dishes everyday, and wash the floor every week, and-

Mom: *is considering*

:awesome:

That's what I'm worried about... but I don't know. :confused:

I just wish they had a real GA!

:happy:

I should be a lawyer. :chuckle:

Mom: ABSOLUTELY NOT.

Me: Mom, I'd LOVE to go to this show!

Mom: It's just irrational for you to go to both. We already got tickets to a show.

Me: Mom, I'll do anything! I promise I'll pay you back, and do the dishes everyday, and wash the floor every week, and-

Mom: *is considering*

:awesome:

If you go we must meet up. :D

I want to go to Columbus too but it's on a school day so I can't. Especially since it's awhile away from me.

All musers should have a meet-up! You could meet me and my wonderful twinneh!!!! :awesome:

EDIT: Off-topic but my door keeps shaking and there's no one there!! :eek: It's quite annoying!

If you go we must meet up. :D

I want to go to Columbus too but it's on a school day so I can't. Especially since it's awhile away from me.

All musers should have a meet-up! You could meet me and my wonderful twinneh!!!! :awesome:

You'll be there too? :awesome:

I say everyone has lunch at a restaurant so that us younger Musers who can't necessarily party with da booze can still chill with everyone :awesome:

And then you guys can get drunk. :chuckle:

You'll be there too? :awesome:

I say everyone has lunch at a restaurant so that us younger Musers who can't necessarily party with da booze can still chill with everyone :awesome:

And then you guys can get drunk. :chuckle:

YES!!!! I am super ecstatic!!

Did you get your ticket(s) already? Where are you sitting?

I seriously think they should have a just muser section up at the front. Fun times for all. :D

That is a good idea, we just need to find a good place to eat!

YES!!!! I am super ecstatic!!

Did you get your ticket(s) already? Where are you sitting?

I seriously think they should have a just muser section up at the front. Loadsoffuntimes!

That is a good idea, we just need to find a good place to eat!

I haven't gotten tickets for this show yet :p

There should be a special section in front of the barrier just for boardies :chuckle:

Yeah, I dunno what food places are down that way...

I haven't gotten tickets for this show yet :p

There should be a special section in front of the barrier just for boardies :chuckle:

Yeah, I dunno what food places are down that way...

Yes, it would be a special treat for the coolest fans!

I don't go to Cinci a lot but my brother lives there, I'll ask him for recommendations later. :happy: (Actually, I'll probably forget. I have terrible memory! :LOL:)

I love how we are already *kinda* planning this.

That's great! But how come you bought singles? Why didn't she buy them together....?

I think she intended on buying them together, but you know how online purchasing can be. You get one ticket, but you end up with another, or you get rid of them and they're better than before.

this will work out excellently if I actually go :D my extended family lives down there, so we're spending the night at my grandma's house :D If any Musers want to meet up, might I suggest Newport on the Levee? Or maybe the Newport Aquarium? Or possibly the Cincinnati Zoo?! I'm so excited :LOL:

I think she intended on buying them together, but you know how online purchasing can be. You get one ticket, but you end up with another, or you get rid of them and they're better than before.

this will work out excellently if I actually go :D my extended family lives down there, so we're spending the night at my grandma's house :D If any Musers want to meet up, might I suggest Newport on the Levee? Or maybe the Newport Aquarium? Or possibly the Cincinnati Zoo?! I'm so excited :LOL:

Maybe you can try calling to see if you can get them switched for two together?

The Levee is a good idea!!

I suppose she could do that. but it might just be easier trading online here or something, I will have to see.

Yeah, the Levee is awesome :LOL: I travel to Cincinnati so much I know it like the back of my hand. well, almost. hahaha

I'm so happy that I don't have a nosebleed seat <3 and now I can wave my United States of Eurasia flag during the show! Guys if you want to meet me, that's one way to know I'm there. it's a batik version of the USE banner :)

Archived