I got section 128 row K

I was trying to do Cincy and Col on 2 different computers and did better with seats in Cin, but now I have no GA in either. :-( Now I need to find another presale to get GA tix! I can't believe how fast it sold out though. I was upset with my seats, but now I feel lucky to have gotten anything.

I got section 128 row K

I was trying to do Cincy and Col on 2 different computers and did better with seats in Cin, but now I have no GA in either. :-( Now I need to find another presale to get GA tix! I can't believe how fast it sold out though. I was upset with my seats, but now I feel lucky to have gotten anything.

If I can get anything I might be up for a part swap on the day as I have one of my group that wants seats...but I would swap for two as the one wouldn't want to be alone.

BTW I'm disappointed :( not angry :mad: Muse need a better system.

I had section 1 seats 9 and 10 and when I went to check out it said there was an error and they couldn't process my order and now when I go back the link says sold out!

Keep refreshing - there will be more if it's the same as it was with the detroit tix.

I am really thinking that even though they indicate seats for the floor section I have a hard time believing they would actually do seating in that area. I would venture a guess that this is the system they are using so they do not oversell the floor area.

I am really thinking that even though they indicate seats for the floor section I have a hard time believing they would actually do seating in that area. I would venture a guess that this is the system they are using so they do not oversell the floor area.

i hope you're right because i never in my life want to experience muse from a seat. :LOL:

I must admit that I am relieved there's no queuing needed for Cincy. I'll do the same thing that happened in Detroit/Nashville: party it up the day before and enjoy sitting down for the second concert. :LOL:

WOOHOOO! I have no clue 'cause I have never been to Cincy before but count me in!

May I quite humbly suggest the Hoffbrau Haus right across the river in Newport? Think excellent German beer, an Oompa band, and servers in braces and liederhosen? Plus, can walk across the bridge and back to get there and avoid pre/post concert traffic. Seriously, this would be an absolute HOOT - much much better than the place in Detroit.

Finally refresh is my friend!

Section1 row O:D

If it ends up GA standing I may be up for a swap for two in section 128

Thank goodness that is over for now! I still prefer Green Day presales where you actually see the seats or at least you did when I did it.

Woohoo! Section 2 H-13, H-14! At least I know I will be next to another Board Muser!
WOW! that great how that worked out!

I'm still hoping that too. I'm actually doing more physio these days and was planning on GA.

i hope you're right because i never in my life want to experience muse from a seat. :LOL:
I had seats for Atlanta and Nashville and it was a great experience - I think Muse think about their total show and not just one for the people on the floor.

I would have preferred to be more central to Chris's side this time as I have seen the show twice from Matt's side. But I grabbed in the end because I didn't want to risk not getting the floor for those in my group that wanted floor.

Got both cities now!!

Cincy - Section 2 H13 H14

Col - Section 107 H5 and H6

Whew! My life is nearing completion...

I would have preferred to be more central to Chris's side this time as I have seen the show twice from Matt's side. But I grabbed in the end because I didn't want to risk not getting the floor for those in my group that wanted floor.

There is a side?? Left or right??

In Col. I will be on the left side of the stage and in Cincy I will be dead center! LOVE IT!!!

Got both cities now!!

Cincy - Section 2 H13 H14

Col - Section 107 H5 and H6

Whew! My life is nearing completion...

There is a side?? Left or right??

In Col. I will be on the left side of the stage and in Cincy I will be dead center! LOVE IT!!!

http://www.ticketmaster.com/event/1600448F0AC45990?artistid=1400322&majorcatid=10001&minorcatid=1

IF it is seating we're in Section 1, O 1-4 - so Matt's side. rather than Dom (middle) or Chris's.

That could be a blessing because my neck starts to hurt when I watch Chris too much! :LOL:

Archived