WOOHOO to the pics and video!! Thanks ever so much for sharing!

As I watched Plug In Baby I couldn't stop smiling and singing along.

I WAS THERE!!! LOL Still seems a little like a dream... :D

Yeah, the video was awesome! Pics are great too! And I feel the same way! Even right before Muse came on I was still in denial about seeing them LIVE! :D And then when they did come on I about had a spaz attack of awesome.

Today is the first day of real PMS for me - Laura went back home yesterday. I think I will go to Starbucks this morning and sit and have a nice cry.

I feel like I have nothing Musey to look forward to for a long time! They should just start recording their next album, release it, and then come right back!

This time with a GA! Although the pit kind of scares me. :p

EDIT: Also with Bliss on the setlist, yes? :D

I feel like I have nothing Musey to look forward to for a long time! They should just start recording their next album, release it, and then come right back!

This time with a GA! Although the pit kind of scares me. :p

EDIT: Also with Bliss on the setlist, yes? :D

Don't be scared of the pit, it's not too bad... if you stick to the barrier ;) I'd be scared to be in the pit too, I'm little and I'll probably get crushed hahaha

Also... +1928572953952 to Bliss being in the setlist!

EDIT: I LOVE your Doctor Who gif :D

:LOL: I just said that on the C-bus thread a little while ago. I really miss you guys too. That was a really fun couple of days! Are they doing Lolla for sure? Carol seemed to think that they are done for a while after the Aussie tour... I want to go to Lolla if they will be there. There are alot of other bands I like and wouldnt mind seeing, but the only one I would take time off and travel for right now is Muse. ;)

I keep talking myself out of going to Lolla... beginning of August heat just about kills me indoors let alone at an outdoors festival. :$

Nice Pics! Thanks for sharing. :):) I've posted my first Cincinnati Video...... in HD

***VIDEO - PLUG IN BABY**

Enjoy.

:D You got the attack of all the bloonz that happened to my lot! Just trying to work out if you actually captured our bloonz pop! :D Thanks! I was really hoping someone behind us got it! I'm convinced that the hockey sin bin (right beside us) was subliminally attracting them.

Don't be scared of the pit, it's not too bad... if you stick to the barrier ;) I'd be scared to be in the pit too, I'm little and I'll probably get crushed hahaha

Did someone say Dr Who? :D

*crossing fingers and praying they do lolla...* We'll all manage! We all need to go if they are there! :D
Oh yes, we all need to get together there!!

I won't be able to go :( I'll be in a new job ( fingers crossed) so booking off a bunch of days won't look too good.
Well, if you're with the company you did your co-op with, I bet they'll be accommodating, especially if you tell them when you start that you have this thing booked that will take you out of the country... And it all depends on when they play - it's a Friday, Saturday and Sunday... so you might not have to take too many days off. Just saying.... ;) (bad influence I know! haha)

Oh yes, we all need to get together there!!

Well, if you're with the company you did your co-op with, I bet they'll be accommodating, especially if you tell them when you start that you have this thing booked that will take you out of the country... And it all depends on when they play - it's a Friday, Saturday and Sunday... so you might not have to take too many days off. Just saying.... ;) (bad influence I know! haha)

Hmmm you're right... it would be them too! Hmmm.... damn you Linda! lol How can I so no now that you said all that? :LOL: Ok ok... let's hope for a weekend and lets hope they play!!! But this is not a forsure from me yet ;) Though if everyone goes I may crack and give in hahah

Hmmm you're right... it would be them too! Hmmm.... damn you Linda! lol How can I so no now that you said all that? :LOL: Ok ok... let's hope for a weekend and lets hope they play!!! But this is not a forsure from me yet ;) Though if everyone goes I may crack and give in hahah
:chuckle: I knew I'd be able to convince you (not that it took much! haha). And it's not a for sure thing for me either, but I'm gonna try my darndest to make it happen, especially if a lot of people from here go!! And it's definitely on a weekend - August 5 - 7. Plenty of time to figure everything out!

:chuckle: I knew I'd be able to convince you (not that it took much! haha). And it's not a for sure thing for me either, but I'm gonna try my darndest to make it happen, especially if a lot of people from here go!! And it's definitely on a weekend - August 5 - 7. Plenty of time to figure everything out!

Hmmm and isn't that August long weekend for us in Canada?? That would make it SO much better :D

I'm also very small... Eh, if I do want pit I can always bring my big brother with me so I don't get crushed! :LOL:

And muchas gracias! Doctor Who is amazing. :D

I wish I could go to other Muse concerts, but alas, it took me ages to convince my mom to let me go to this one! All I know is that once I'm 18 I'm going to as many Muse concerts as I can and most likely spending all of my money! Not a good idea but... that's probably what's going to happen.

Hmmm and isn't that August long weekend for us in Canada?? That would make it SO much better :D
Unfortunately it's the weekend AFTER our long weekend. :noey:

Count Laura and I in. :) :) :)
:awesome:

Chicago is certainly a closer drive form ND. I have never been to a big outdoorsy festival like that...but if Muse is gonna be there, well that would be the time to try it out! :)
:dance:

Hey all! Newbie to the boards here. Went to the Cincy show last Monday (which was our first Muse show) and thought it was epic! Anyway, just wanted to say "hey" to everyone!
Welcome to the madness!

You HAVE to!!!:p

Count Laura and I in. :) :) :)

YAY! :dance:

Chicago is certainly a closer drive form ND. I have never been to a big outdoorsy festival like that...but if Muse is gonna be there, well that would be the time to try it out! :)

I havent been to a festival like that either, well, (except Jamboree in the Hills, which don't count, its like, ugh...country woodstock:LOL::fear:), but Im definitely there if Muse is and it'd be cool to get all of us together again!

Hey all! Newbie to the boards here. Went to the Cincy show last Monday (which was our first Muse show) and thought it was epic! Anyway, just wanted to say "hey" to everyone!

Welcome! :)

HELLO!!! :D

I'm glad you enjoyed it! My friend and I went and it was also our first Muse show (her first concert, my first rock concert). And we loved it! It was fantastic, yes? :musesign:

Welcome! It was rather great wasn't it, even with cold feet!

I havent been to a festival like that either, well, (except Jamboree in the Hills, which don't count, its like, ugh...country woodstock:LOL::fear:), but Im definitely there if Muse is and it'd be cool to get all of us together again!

My parents used to drag me camping to bluegrass festivals... :stunned: we even had a band we followed:stunned: - truthfully I like most types of music with a tune and beat though some repetitive dance music gets a bit same- ish to me. I just rememebered another reason why I can't normally do Lolla :( its normally right when school starts here.. and that is hectic enough without adding a festival into the mix....but maybe...

Yes, the show was amazing and thanks for all of the 'welcome's! What I loved seeing was before the concert, DH and I were waiting in one of the bars in Newport and saw a group of super fans hanging out. I wanted to go up and talk to them, but didn't want to seem like a creeper. :(

Yes, the show was amazing and thanks for all of the 'welcome's! What I loved seeing was before the concert, DH and I were waiting in one of the bars in Newport and saw a group of super fans hanging out. I wanted to go up and talk to them, but didn't want to seem like a creeper. :(

I wasn't there - but you probably will meet some of them here! :D

I was just excited to see a Muser noticeably older than myself. Someone's "grandma" rocks! :D

Yes, the interval music was pretty good - did you hear them playing Biffy Clyro? Wow - that was a surprise! Yes, some Kasabian would be much welcomed too. Sorry - but I thought I was like the *only* person (at least here in Dayton area) that likes 'em (much less even "heard" of them!) LOL!

Metric was a great opening act for Muse. Unfortunately, most of the people in attendence at the Cincy show had no clue who they were. Muse was phenonemal as usual but I was hoping for classics such as Apocalypse, Take a Bow, B&H, and Blackout. Most impressive was the music played in between Metric and Muse...I liked the Biffy Clyro jam but there was also a 6 or 7 minute long techno beat that even the Muse roadies were getting crazy to. This song played just before the human crowd wave began. Anybody recall this song and its title?????

I was just excited to see a Muser noticeably older than myself. Someone's "grandma" rocks! :D

OMG, I think I know who you're talking about! I talked to her. She was behind me in line for shirts. I was trying to sneek a picture of her because I thought it was funny, but she caught me and we started talking. I told her this was my first show, she said it was her 3rd! Then she told me to "prepare to have my mind blown". I WANT TO BE HER IN 30-40YRS!!!!!

Archived