Not an afterparty, but just found this...

KissJordan with @muse http://twitpic.com/2wwcqj

I think the guy is a local DJ...

just waited at the Mynt Martini bar, for around 2 hours for them to show up. The owner said that they had a table reserved and that they were "probably" going to show up. But they hadin't by 1.

The local DJ ? Im not sure where he was ...

just waited at the Mynt Martini bar, for around 2 hours for them to show up. The owner said that they had a table reserved and that they were "probably" going to show up. But they hadin't by 1.

The local DJ ? Im not sure where he was ...

It looks to me like they're backstage at the arena, judging from backstage pics I've seen from other gigs.

I don't know who the guy in the pic is, but his twitter profile says "yes, i'm 'that guy on the radio"... ?

EDIT: it's this guy: http://www.kiss107.com/pages/onair_jordan.html ;)

About the seated pit... Were people really into it, like jumping up and down and fist-pumping? I'm really worried because we have a seated pit in Québec as well. :(

Sorry to bring you down but the seats sucked. There were a few people here and there who got really into it, but for the most part we were surrounded by people sitting down and standing still with their arms crossed. :mad: Don't let them ruin it for you though, we all still went mental and had a great time, regardless of how many weird looks we got.

The show was brilliant, all the Musers are fantastic people, and we all can't wait for the Columbus show, and the real GA, tonight! :D

Just got to Columbus from the Cinci show. It was freaking amazing!!!! We were 7th row middle, and unfortunately no one was moving in front of us but we had the greatest time. Will post more Wednesday night when we get back home to Canada!

What time are you lining up? We're in Cinci tonight, checking out at 11am then booking it there.

Ran up to Tom Kirk after the show and told him to tell Matt to play Citizen Erased for "the bloody messageboard". He said "I'll see what I can do". Which probably translates to "yeah, whatever". But I still have faith Kirky!

anyone know metrics setlist?

Someone tweeted that they did Gold Guns Girls, Help I'm Alive, and Stadium Love, and that they did *not* do Combat Baby.

That's all I think I saw. I would *guess* that they also did Gimme Sympathy and Sick Muse.

Someone tweeted that they did Gold Guns Girls, Help I'm Alive, and Stadium Love, and that they did *not* do Combat Baby.

That's all I think I saw. I would *guess* that they also did Gimme Sympathy and Sick Muse.

I would also *guess* that Dead Disco and Black Sheep were played. Only because Dead Disco is a live favorite and Black Sheep is the newest song

I must have been near you... My friend and I were singing, jumping and going nuts with a small group of Musers around us. The rest? Stood there like they were waiting in line for the bathroom :o) It was my first time in the "GA" section and I was like... WEAK!!! I was also standing next to a mom and her son? She sat down a few times, once during KOC. I was like... lady, come on!!!

But overall we had an AMAZING time. Being on the floor makes a HUGE difference!! :D

I was just happy I got to hear MOTP. Was not expecting it at all.

Metric -- was decent. I couldn't really hear her all too well on some parts. But they played for literally 30 minutes. It was so short. And there was a guy that was pretty pissed that the show started on time and he missed them. He really wanted to see Metric and came for "Muse's good light show"? Oh boy :o)

Just got to Columbus from the Cinci show. It was freaking amazing!!!! We were 7th row middle, and unfortunately no one was moving in front of us but we had the greatest time. Will post more Wednesday night when we get back home to Canada!

Sorry to bring you down but the seats sucked. There were a few people here and there who got really into it, but for the most part we were surrounded by people sitting down and standing still with their arms crossed. :mad: Don't let them ruin it for you though, we all still went mental and had a great time, regardless of how many weird looks we got.

The show was brilliant, all the Musers are fantastic people, and we all can't wait for the Columbus show, and the real GA, tonight! :D

We were 7th row on Chris's side. I must concur - I was the ONLY person in my section (besides the really drunk guy in front of me) that was jumping, dancing, screaming, singing & fist-pumping. I felt bad for the boys because it just looked like a John Mayer concert or something. Pretty vanilla compared to the Detroit show in Feb (which I had GA Floor) - now that was EMPHATICALLY MORE PSYCHO!

I'm glad you were able to go Mental & have a great time. I know I was getting some looks as I jumped above the people in front of me, probably wondering - "what's this ladies problem?" I may have pissed off the people behind me that wanted to "sit" for the show. WHAT WERE THEY THINKING? :eek:

We were 7th row on Chris's side. I must concur - I was the ONLY person in my section (besides the really drunk guy in front of me) that was jumping, dancing, screaming, singing & fist-pumping. I felt bad for the boys because it just looked like a John Mayer concert or something. Pretty vanilla compared to the Detroit show in Feb (which I had GA Floor) - now that was EMPHATICALLY MORE PSYCHO!

I'm glad you were able to go Mental & have a great time. I know I was getting some looks as I jumped above the people in front of me, probably wondering - "what's this ladies problem?" I may have pissed off the people behind me that wanted to "sit" for the show. WHAT WERE THEY THINKING? :eek:

OK, I was up in the cheap seats in the balcony (but on the 4th row back, really not too bad) and almost everyone there stood, if not danced and jumped, the entire time. I think there were two songs where a few people in the row in front of us sat. I must have lucked out!

I would also *guess* that Dead Disco and Black Sheep were played. Only because Dead Disco is a live favorite and Black Sheep is the newest song

I hope they're doing Dead Disco :happy: I don't know Black Sheep. Will have to check out.

Archived