Security pissed me off to no end I was several rows in front of you in Sec 1 and they were on us like white on rice.. Row I was beside of me not behind me.. And if the come to the Bucket I am there with bells on and they better wear UofL jerseys :p

LOLZ I think I just heard me scream on your vid but yeah security need some love in their life - oh and that was the first time at a venue that I was acosted multiple times to sign up for whatever the hell it was - yeah, right you get my details and spam me forever, I know you are doing your job but no thanks. I learnt after the 2nd time to tell them they already caught me! :p

I'm really hoping for the bucket.

my pics are up on my fb, I made the album public for anyone.. The pics were hard to get of matt cause of the damn shiny suit .. I was section 1 floor row H which somehow equaled 4 rows from the barrier (apparently Ohioans dont know the alphabet?)

http://www.facebook.com/rockchickpeg

I was also in Section 1 row H....I think it was seat 8...when I got to my seat I said to my friend that I wouldn't have wanted to be in the first 4 rows anyway our seats were way better. I can't open your link to your pics on fb....

Although this show got kinda overshadowed by Columbus, it was still amazing!! I had an absolute blast dancing, singing, jumping, fist pumping the whole time. Even with the woman beside me who stood there with her arms crossed most of the show, and only sang along to a couple of songs. :rolleyes: And then, her and the guy she was with, left after Overture!! :noey: That was fine by me though, gave us more room to jump around for SS & KOC!!

The setlist was almost the same as what I saw in Toronto - minus GL and US. But I didn't care, it was still so much fun. Was great to see MK Jam, since I'd never seen it. I loved our seats; was great to take in the visuals from that angle - in Toronto I was on the side (and of course, centre barrier in Columbus!).

Was great to get together with those of you who came to the meets! Sunday night @ Hofbrauhaus was so much fun! Everyone getting up on the benches to do the chicken dance was hilarious!! And it was great just standing around out back chatting with everyone. Monday's meet was great too; got to meet a few more people! It was just great to be with like-minded people. Musers are the best! :happy:

Finally sorted through my pics for this show and uploaded a few. You can find them here!!

I'm a bit disappointed with how most of mine turned out. The burst mode is great, but I should have taken a bunch the normal way too. Ah well, at least I have something visual to remember the show by!

Although this show got kinda overshadowed by Columbus, it was still amazing!! I had an absolute blast dancing, singing, jumping, fist pumping the whole time. Even with the woman beside me who stood there with her arms crossed most of the show, and only sang along to a couple of songs. :rolleyes: And then, her and the guy she was with, left after Overture!! :noey: That was fine by me though, gave us more room to jump around for SS & KOC!!

The setlist was almost the same as what I saw in Toronto - minus GL and US. But I didn't care, it was still so much fun. Was great to see MK Jam, since I'd never seen it. I loved our seats; was great to take in the visuals from that angle - in Toronto I was on the side (and of course, centre barrier in Columbus!).

Was great to get together with those of you who came to the meets! Sunday night @ Hofbrauhaus was so much fun! Everyone getting up on the benches to do the chicken dance was hilarious!! And it was great just standing around out back chatting with everyone. Monday's meet was great too; got to meet a few more people! It was just great to be with like-minded people. Musers are the best! :happy:

I forgot about the chicken dance! :LOL:

hahaha I was seat 9

I was also in Section 1 row H....I think it was seat 8...when I got to my seat I said to my friend that I wouldn't have wanted to be in the first 4 rows anyway our seats were way better. I can't open your link to your pics on fb....

:LOL: I now pronounce you joined at the gig you may kiss your Muse merch! :D

it was the same length as the show in columbus. They started at 8:45 in cincy it was 9 or maybe even 9:05 in columbus

My bad! I thought it was the same time; that's what I get for chatting on the phone with a friend who had gone to the ACL show while we were waiting. The lights did go down before 9 though. My friend was in the middle of sending a message to my daughter (who was babysitting her kids) when the lights went down, and it took her a bit to finish it up while her eyes adjusted. I think the timestamp was 8:55 (or thereabouts, very close to 9).

I am SO glad I decided to Columbus too! As an added bonus, the friend I took with me is now a convert. She'd really only heard Uprising before she went to the show. As her camera was much better than mine, I'll try to post some of her pics soon. I do have some of my pics from my crap camera up, if anyone is interested. Only two of the Cincinnati pics turned out, so I don't think I'll post those.

I forgot about the chicken dance! :LOL:
I can't believe I actually got up and did it! Was an absolute laugh.

Like I said in the C'bus thread yesterday.... I MISS YOU GUYS!! :( And Muse. I need another fix... and Lolla seems like the only place I'm going to get it... too bad it's so far away.

I can't believe I actually got up and did it! Was an absolute laugh.

Like I said in the C'bus thread yesterday.... I MISS YOU GUYS!! :( And Muse. I need another fix... and Lolla seems like the only place I'm going to get it... too bad it's so far away.

:LOL: I just said that on the C-bus thread a little while ago. I really miss you guys too. That was a really fun couple of days! Are they doing Lolla for sure? Carol seemed to think that they are done for a while after the Aussie tour... I want to go to Lolla if they will be there. There are alot of other bands I like and wouldnt mind seeing, but the only one I would take time off and travel for right now is Muse. ;)

:LOL: I just said that on the C-bus thread a little while ago. I really miss you guys too. That was a really fun couple of days! Are they doing Lolla for sure? Carol seemed to think that they are done for a while after the Aussie tour... I want to go to Lolla if they will be there. There are alot of other bands I like and wouldnt mind seeing, but the only one I would take time off and travel for right now is Muse. ;)

From what's been said by the band they will be taking a break but who ever believes what Matt says? :rolleyes::LOL:

WOOHOO to the pics and video!! Thanks ever so much for sharing!

As I watched Plug In Baby I couldn't stop smiling and singing along.

I WAS THERE!!! LOL Still seems a little like a dream... :D

Today is the first day of real PMS for me - Laura went back home yesterday. I think I will go to Starbucks this morning and sit and have a nice cry.

Archived