OK I have missed this, what did you get them to sign?

My husband had them sign the strap to his bass (Chris even tried it on!) and I had them sign the matting to a picture frame that has 3 openings (one for each of them that we'll print from pics we took at concerts). While Matt was signing the matting :D he said he liked signing these unique things. So cute!

signedmatting.thumb.jpg.499ebea9d8b202557b31fec1137ed436.jpg

signedstrap.thumb.jpg.9c7ece973aee7296165605754d13bae9.jpg

My husband had them sign the strap to his bass (Chris even tried it on!) and I had them sign the matting to a picture frame that has 3 openings (one for each of them that we'll print from pics we took at concerts). While Matt was signing the matting :D he said he liked signing these unique things. So cute!

Love it! Am I reading it right that they actually signed in order they are on stage or did you tell them to do that? :LOL:

I haven't been given the official ok from the keeper thread, but the request is there, so I'm using it!

I lol'd at Matt and his ukelele:rolleyes:

Thats very creative of you by the way to get that matting signed so you could put pictures of them above each respective signature. Very smart!

Gotta give credit of the matting to my husband. He thought about it as we were driving home from the Cincy show. We went to Michael's the next day and found the perfect one. Each one asked where they should sign, but I'm sure they knew where they belonged!

Oh, and the uke was very funny to me too. He was playing it even during the picture!

Does anyone remember if the merch stands took debit cards? I paid for my stuff with cash, so I don't know. The person going with me to Charlottesville is trying to determine how much $ to bring. :)

Yep. I paid for my shirt w/ my debit card. :D

I used my debit as a credit. (and spent waaaayyyy too much:p) I wish I could go to Charlotteville. :supersad: Have tons of fun and take plenty pics/videos for the rest of us!:D

I used my debit as a credit. (and spent waaaayyyy too much:p) I wish I could go to Charlotteville. :supersad: Have tons of fun and take plenty pics/videos for the rest of us!:D

Thanks! I'm very excited. And get this, the person sitting next to us is another boardie! Literally next to us. I have seats 9 & 10, and she and her family are in 5-8. What are the odds? And there's another boardie a number of rows back.

I hopefully will have some good pics this time. My Columbus ones of the towers are OK (in the album section here on my profile), but not great. After Columbus, my husband says "Oh, you should have taken the really good camera I have at work." Yeah, thanks. BUT, said camera is making it's way to Charlottesville! Hopefully, it's not terribly difficult to work . . . :LOL:

Thanks! I'm very excited. And get this, the person sitting next to us is another boardie! Literally next to us. I have seats 9 & 10, and she and her family are in 5-8. What are the odds? And there's another boardie a number of rows back.

I hopefully will have some good pics this time. My Columbus ones of the towers are OK (in the album section here on my profile), but not great. After Columbus, my husband says "Oh, you should have taken the really good camera I have at work." Yeah, thanks. BUT, said camera is making it's way to Charlottesville! Hopefully, it's not terribly difficult to work . . . :LOL:

wow, you are going to have a great time with all the boardies seated around you! :dance:

I think I win the award for worlds suckiest camera:rolleyes: My Cincy pics:noey: Its a canon and I think weve had it for 6 or 7 yrs now...definitely time for a new one.

I think I win the award for worlds suckiest camera:rolleyes: My Cincy pics:noey: Its a canon and I think weve had it for 6 or 7 yrs now...definitely time for a new one.

Oh, I didn't even bother with the Cincy pics. I think two turned out, and one good enough to use as album art for the Cincy bootleg on my iPod. I finally gave up and just enjoyed the show. :dance: Which is what I should have done all along, as it was my first one. :)

Was this day really 2 weeks ago? It seems like so much longer, but then I vividly remember being so excited that we had less than a month to go! :D

October has been a blur as usual! Hope you are all having a great day today! :D

Relive the highlights in your head and have nice Muse memories......ahhhhhhhhhhh!

Was this day really 2 weeks ago? It seems like so much longer, but then I vividly remember being so excited that we had less than a month to go! :D

Relive the highlights in your head and have nice Muse memories......ahhhhhhhhhhh!

I can't believe it's been so long haha ok not so long but it feels like it. I was listening to the recording today, didn't get through all of it yet but it definitely hit me more then the Columbus recording. I think maybe because it was the first gig of the 2? Map really really got to me, I love that song so much. The way he sings "since I lost you" breaks my heart, it sounds so... emotional.. to me anyway, maybe I'm just crazy lol

I can't believe it's been so long haha ok not so long but it feels like it. I was listening to the recording today, didn't get through all of it yet but it definitely hit me more then the Columbus recording. I think maybe because it was the first gig of the 2? Map really really got to me, I love that song so much. The way he sings "since I lost you" breaks my heart, it sounds so... emotional.. to me anyway, maybe I'm just crazy lol

Of course you aren't crazy, you love Muse!! Their emotion (especially live) is what makes them so incredible! Michael has been holding all the pics and video hostage in his office/home studio so I am anxious to see our own keepsakes!

I cant believe its been that long either. I love both mp3s but Columbus is the one that gets to me, maybe the fact we were center barrier. (and it was pretty epic) But, Rachael loves Cincy, since its the one she went to...and I will never forget the Cincy show. (Dommmehhh) :LOL:

I miss all you awesome musers!!!!! :(!

KATIE!!! LOL! lov the sig!!

Trust me, I'm sure our pics were equally as bad. Only one decent one turned out. My husband Matt & I had went throught them the next day. Here's our conversation:

Matt: These pictures are all blury. None of them turned out.

Me: Not a big deal. Don't worry about it.

Matt: Well, if he didn't move around so much...

Me: (interupting) I'm sorry, who did you think we were going to see? Jack Johnson?

Matt: :$

I miss all you awesome musers!!!!! :(!

Miss that week and everyone! LOVE the twitter sig!!

Trust me, I'm sure our pics were equally as bad. Only one decent one turned out. My husband Matt & I had went throught them the next day. Here's our conversation:

Me: (interupting) I'm sorry, who did you think we were going to see? Jack Johnson?

Cute conversation! I've been shown a few good pics and video from our camera, but am anxious to see the rest. It's funny, we bought a camera that was suggested on the boards and it was great for video, but the pic quality was crap compared to our SLRs so my hubby had me return it a few days after the concerts! :LOL: Still, better than the other snapshot-type camera we have, so it was totally worth getting!

:LOL::LOL: great conversation!

Mine blurred Dom and Tom...and they weren't moving around, they were posing :'( Time to get a new camera. It used to take awesome pics, but I just can't trust it anymore. :(

Let me just say that this show sucked. barley anyone was even moving.. i mean i had a 70 yearold granny dancing infront of me (which i give mad props to her for that. she was awesome.) .. i mean come on, i just don't see why these other weirdoes couldn't join in a bit aswell. but despite the borring mass majority, i still tried to enjoy myself as much as possible. i did get to meet some of my mom's friends there though that were college students around my age and they were really cool so that was nice.

that was the first time i'v done seats at a concert, and that's definitley my last.. that Cinncinasty stadium was such a bore.. i mean, what kind of venue doesn't have a ga?

oh well, atleast now i know never to do seats again for a show.

Archived