• 2 weeks later...

I appreciate the enthusiasm. But there isn't enough footage for me to do the whole show. I finished We Are The Universe and Uprising, but there's hardly any MotP and very little of the majority of the show. So I had to scrap the project.

*edit* sorry for the double post. Internet was acting up.

I was there:D

The best thing that has ever happened in my life!!

I got a ton of pictures as well (well, my sister did)

Yes, that was an awesome night; of course it was the best thing that ever happened in your life! :musesign: I LOVED that night!!! Post the photos! The next day, while waiting in line for the Columbus show, low on sleep, and kind of hyper at the same time, I accidentally RE-FORTMATTED my camera and lost all the Cincinnati photos! So I'm living off of other Musers' Cincinnati photos...:LOL:

Yes, that was an awesome night; of course it was the best thing that ever happened in your life! :musesign: I LOVED that night!!! Post the photos! The next day, while waiting in line for the Columbus show, low on sleep, and kind of hyper at the same time, I accidentally RE-FORTMATTED my camera and lost all the Cincinnati photos! So I'm living off of other Musers' Cincinnati photos...:LOL:

OH no! I'm so sorry Sarah! That totally sucks! I finally found where my hubby has our photos and videos on our server yesterday so I need to format everything so I can post somewhere (probably facebook). Maybe I'll even start a youtube page. :LOL:

For sure! As did I!! Where were your seats? I wanted to go to the Columbus show but both shows were too much money. I barely made Cincinnati. That's horrible:eek:

But I guess it's all good if you still have the Columbus pictures.

I'll post some pictures. I don't know when, there's a ton of them. I haven't even finished putting them on my Facebook page:LOL:

For sure! As did I!! Where were your seats? I wanted to go to the Columbus show but both shows were too much money. I barely made Cincinnati. That's horrible:eek:

But I guess it's all good if you still have the Columbus pictures.

I'll post some pictures. I don't know when, there's a ton of them. I haven't even finished putting them on my Facebook page:LOL:

Can't wait to see them! None of our pictures turned out. :(

• 1 month later...

:eek: It lives! :LOL:

I just remembered I was asked for pictures.

And I'm too lazy to upload all of the pictures to Photobucket, I'll put up a link to them

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=29569&id=100000395478406&l=8d4462dc52

:happy:

Thanks for sharing! :happy:

I'd love to see some videos from the gig. I haven't found very good ones on youtube
I never did get around to checking for vids. One of these days I will.

I've uploaded a multi-cam cut of We Are The Universe/Uprising onto youtube. There aren't any close ups, vid quality is kinda shit, and its set on private because I didn't ask anyone for the use of their vids. I just kinda made it for me. But if you want to watch it I can send you the link. Just don't bitch at me if I used one of your videos. Like I said I kept it on private for that very reason.

• 8 months later...

I can't believe it's been a year already; where has the time gone?! I have so many good memories of that weekend; seeing Muse twice, and meeting up with lots of great people (I miss you all!!). :happy:

I'm just glad I got to see them again 2 months ago. I'm already in Muse withdrawals and they need to get that album out now!

I hear ya on the Muse withdrawals! I've been all "it's been 2 months since Indy and Lolla, and a year since Ohio... I miss Muse", over the past few days. I can't wait for the next tour!

Archived