You can't see the actual pop on this one, as the person in front of the camera puts their hands up right as it happens, but you get the confetti shower. :yesey: It's at about 3:20.

This is dead-duck's video:

The Dom balloon confetti is right at the beginning, but you get Matt taking one out at about :15. She's got three short clips put together. I laughed at the end that Matt did manage to get out "Charlottesville". :chuckle: And of course, Dom always knows where he is! :awesome:

If either one of us wins the lottery, I say we go to Australia. My PMS hasn't set in as I've been working on pics most nights, but now that that's done . . . :supersad:

Those are awesome:awesome: Glad Matt finally figured out where he was.:LOL: Definitely, lottery and Australia! ;) I have had PMS since we left C-bus. :(

Those are awesome:awesome: Glad Matt finally figured out where he was.:LOL: Definitely, lottery and Australia! ;) I have had PMS since we left C-bus. :(

Dead-duck found a youtube clip (from far away) that shows most of the PIB balloon festivities! The mic gets knocked out at about 3:00, and the mayhem ensues from there.

http://board.muse.mu/showthread.php?p=8653602#post8653602

A month - wow, that's just crazy. I actually haven't listened to any of the bootlegs yet - I'm saving them up. I did love the post (was that Columbus or Cincy?) that had a link to each song. I will definitely need that in the future.

Yesterday, I had Hullabaloo playing super loud while I did housework and now I have all those songs dancing in my head. Then I get fantasies of actually being able to speak to Matt when I saw him and to say things like, "I know you are in a totally different place from Showbiz, OoS and Hull, but we would truly love anything written more like that again!" :D But then I know that me speaking will never happen, and him writing in the past probably won't happen again either. Have to look forward to his future creative brain!

OK, that was a tangent, wasn't it? :LOL:

We're not allowed to listen to music at work. :( I do listen on my way in though (but since it takes me less than 15 minutes, I don't get to listen to much! :LOL:).

We can as long as we have headphones and aren't doing it over the internet. Actually, the new owners don't like it at all, but seeing as they're closing down my office in a month and a half, they've chosen not to fight it. I won't be able to have the last month I work in Florida. But that's offset by the fact I get to work, well, in Florida for the month of January. :)

Listened to the Cincy bootleg this morning, and Matt was downright chatty with us, wasn't he?

(I'm now on Columbus :awesome: Hysteria! :awesome:)

Has it really been a month since this show?

I miss your faces, and Muse... :(

:'( I want to go back!!! :supersad: I can't believe its been a month. I miss all your faces! I still have bad PMS. I keep listening to both mp3s...I love them. I either listen to my mp3 player at the clinic (and all Muse) or the radio I have on my desk, and its on CD101, but occasionally they try to annoy me from the surgery room and blast random stuff that my father in law is into:fear:

setlist there wasnt bad cept y so short??????

anyone else attend?

oh wat do u think they shouldv plyd;);):p:p:D

Proud Owner of:

squeaking in mk ultra

u r my mu in i belong to u

well, the setlist was the same amount of songs they had been playing. (it had been shortened down from the spring, but no one knows why. I would think they'd have to be getting exhausted as long and hard as they've been touring....we just keep wanting more from them:LOL:) I guess Id rather have it short and have them play their hearts out and melt our faces as they did as to have it long and them play and not into it. I was wishing for CE...but I guess I knew we wouldnt get it. I was happy with what they played. (and it got changed up a little the next night in C-bus) :)

If you're going to post on these boards so you mind please writing properly?? Because that's really annoying....

and Id like to add, if your going to post on these boards...dont piss off the Canadians (when they do get mad, it ain't pretty) :chuckle::p

I thought it was silly that the person asked if any of us attended! Have you read the thread???? :LOL:

none of us have attended, we are just pretending we did. ;)

Im not getting anything accomplished today. Muse is such a distraction.Im trying to clean house with Muse on, but keep wanting to mosh and headbang. :p

and Id like to add, if your going to post on these boards...dont piss off the Canadians (when they do get mad, it ain't pretty) :chuckle::p

Im not getting anything accomplished today. Muse is such a distraction.Im trying to clean house with Muse on, but keep wanting to mosh and headbang. :p

:LOL: to all 3 comments!

Video. We want video. :yesey:

Archived