Yes, but we just need to be more organized. Some people are saying they're gonna give them randomly to people they run into, but the effect would be more impressive if we went by sections... Know what I mean?

Yes, but we just need to be more organized. Some people are more impressive if we went by sections... Know what I mean?

Yeah, I know. The creator of the event should send a message the all the members asking who wants to be a volunteer for a section. I hope some will write back... :$ But at least the number of attendees is still growing :D

Yeah, I know. The creator of the event should send a message the all the members asking who wants to be a volunteer for a section. I hope some will write back... :$ But at least the number of attendees is still growing :D

Yes. :) Then I guess we should wait 'til we have a sufficient amount of attendees (like 200-300) before sending out the email about signing up to be responsible for a section.

Yes. :) Then I guess we should wait 'til we have a sufficient amount of attendees (like 200-300) before sending out the email about signing up to be responsible for a section.

I'm really excited about this lol. Glad to see that others think it's a kickass idea too :D

juste une question : pourquoi ce sujet est en anglais ?

que personne ne se sente agressé, je me pose sincèrement la question. :$

mais sinon j'suis à 100% à fond derrière l'idée des bracelets ! ce serait vraiment hot que ça marche ! :D

mais sinon j'suis à 100% à fond derrière l'idée des bracelets ! ce serait vraiment hot que ça marche ! :D

Because there's a rule on muse.mu that states you can only speak in a foreign language in the international forum. :happy: That's the reason why we've created this thread, where we can speak French freely: http://board.muse.mu/showthread.php?t=73912&page=9

thank you very much for your quick answer !

I never used this forum yet, but I received the link to this thread on facebook so here I am ...

sorry for not having read the rules :)

thank you very much for your quick answer !

I never used this forum yet, but I received the link to this thread on facebook so here I am ...

sorry for not having read the rules :)

lol No problem, we've all made this mistake before! :happy: Welcome to the forum!

thanks !!

oh man how I love forums ! speak to people you don't know and be so exited about subjects only fans can understand ! I'm back in the game ! lol

I'm gona read what I missed before asking questions that have already been asked XD

Also because It's not just people from Quebec going, We've got people from Ontario, New Brunswick (possibly PEI?) and Nova Scotia (like me <3) who may or may not speak french... I know I don't. This whole time I've always kept Google translator open in another tab lol you can "facepalm" at me if you want x3

For the show in Montréal, with the muse.mu presale I've got my tickets 1 month before the show!Unfortunately, I think we're not going to have it soon. That's the life...

Then why did I get mine so early?

For the show in Montréal, with the muse.mu presale I've got my tickets 1 month before the show!Unfortunately, I think we're not going to have it soon. That's the life...

I'll stop worrying, then... lol :p

And I LOVE your avatar, Luthien XD

Is there an underground parking at the pepsi colliseum or is there a chance we could find their tourbus? :D

I was thinking about that!

http://www.expocite.com/www/colisee-pepsi.php

theres a website, i didnt see anything about parking but maybe i'm blind lol.

I know I'm going to wait outside, I don't have to be anywhere after the show and I'm just gonna get a cab back to my hotel whenever. It would make my life to meet them.

Well next gig's on the 23rd, so I don't know if they'll be using their buses after the show. Maybe they'll go take some rest at the hotel... nevermind I know I'll be staying up all night anyways xD

Last time I chose to stay with the fans next to the tour trucks instead of waiting next to their tour buses alone... bad decision x_x

Okay so we have been talking about another option on the Musers du Québec thread, so I'll translate in english here :D

Recently we found out that the ebay solution (15$ for 100 bracelets) was not really a good one. Why you ask? Because the shipping alone is... 21$. That's right, 15$ + 21$ for freaking bracelets.

So, Perhaps came up with an idea: a fundraiser. We could do it online via http://www.chipin.com/. Basically, we give a name to our fundraiser (Glow in the dark au Colisée Pepsi) and set a goal amount. Then one needs to open a PayPal account so that the money raised can be sent to the PayPal account, and then transfered to a bank account.

ChipIn is free to use but PayPal has some fees: 2.9% per transaction (donation) received + 0.30$ US. If someone donates 10$, the 2.9% fee would be 0.29$ plus 0.30$ US would equal 0.59$ total. So for a 10$ donation, we really get 9.41$. It's not too bad.

When the goal is reached, the person logs in on PayPal and clicks ''Withdraw''. The money will be sent to the desired bank account. Or some websites have a possibility of paying directly with PayPal.

To replace the ebay option, I found http://www.happyglow.com/, where 16 000 green 8'' bracelets would cost 800$ US + 323.80 for shipping, for a total of 1123.80$ US (around 1172 cad$). The shipping might seem expensive but the whole thing weighs about 213 lbs lol.

We could set the goal amount to around 1300$ to be safe. But even if we do not reach this goal (because I'm sure not all the Facebook members want to donate money) and can't buy 16 000 bracelets to cover the entire Coliseum, a smaller amount of cash would still do the job.

So far, we are 15 people who were willing to pay 15$ for 100 bracelets for our sections. If these 15 people donate 15$ in the fundraiser, the total amount raised after PayPal fees comes up to about 213$. And that's without any participation of other Facebook members.

On Happy Glow, it is possible to purchase 2300 bracelets for 204.14 US shipping included (approx. 212.94 cad$). It's much better than 100 bracelets for 15$ (plus 21$ shipping.....)

2300 bracelets would create an interesting effect. And that's only us 15!! I am sure some members of the Glow in the dark group will donate a little something + there are others that will arrive with their own bracelets.

I think we can make this happen, even if we don't get a lot of donations. :D

I will call the Pepsi Coliseum tomorrow and ask them if they'll let us do this. I'll post back their answer asap.

Wow... that's a long post lol. What wouldn't we do for Muse :musesign: lol

I'll make a 15$ donation too, no problem. You can count me in. Just tell me when and where and I'll do it. I'll ask my friend (a true Muse fan) to do it too.

To answer your questions regarding tickets, Evenko are already in the process of sending tickets (I received mine last week), but Concermaps (the company responsible for the muse pre-sale) send their tickets usually a month before the show. For exemple, for the show at the Bell Centre last March, I received my tickets around February the 20th. I won't lie to you, I was beginning to feel a bit nervous.... but everything turned out well ;)

Archived