Ok I contacted the Pepsi Coliseum regarding our little project but they said that I should contact the promoter, Evenko. There was no phone number in their ''Contact us'' section on their website so I had to send them an email. I also gave them the link to our Facebook event so that they'll see that a lot of people are interested in this.

As for the shop in Montréal, still no answer...

This is the message I sent to Evenko, sorry I didn't translate it earlier. I tried to sound professional as much as possible so that they won't think ''Bah just another fangirl thing *deletes email* haha.

''Hi,

October 21st, the British band Muse will be doing a show at the Pepsi Coliseum in the city of Quebec. Some fans and I wish to organize a little surprise for this event.

We wish to buy a large amount of green fluorescent bracelets and give them out to as much fans as possible the night of the show. We believe it would create a stunning visual effect and the Quebec city show will not be easily forgotten. Several fans including myself are ready to invest in this little project. Our goal would be to buy around 16 000 bracelets but it depends on the number of interested fans.

For the moment, we are about 16 volunteers. We also created a Facebook group a few days ago to reach out to as much fans as possible. The number of members keeps on growing.

This is the Facebook link if you wish to take a look:

http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/...8548523&ref=ts

We contacted the Pepsi Coliseum to find out if such a project would be possible but they told us to contact the promoter.

Would it be possible to let us give out these bracelets? The volunteers would arrive with some boxes of bracelets and we wanted to know before ordering them if the doormen would let us enter. For the moment, we concluded that the best way to give them out and to insure the best coverage, would be to hand them out at the doors when the fans will enter. Would it be possible that the volunteers could be next to the doormen or a little behind? Of course, if you have ideas, they are welcomed, we wish this project to be a success.

We did not order the bracelets yet, as we wanted to know if you would give us your consent. You can contact me through email of course or by phone, at 514-xxx-xxxx or my cellular at 438-xxx-xxxx. Also, it would be appreciated if you could give me the phone number of the person that I should talk to concerning this project.

I hope that you will find this a thrilling idea and that we will be able to go forward with this.

Sincerly,

Caroline''

They better answer lol

I would really love it if we could all stand there and give them out to people as they entered. And I'd love to meet everyone who's organizing this! Btw Aliss you couldn't have worded that better! I'm exited to see the results!

I would really love it if we could all stand there and give them out to people as they entered. And I'd love to meet everyone who's organizing this! Btw Aliss you couldn't have worded that better! I'm exited to see the results!

I agree, I'd love to meet everyone too :D

And thanks, Luthien!! :happy:

Definitely! I plan on going up on the 20th. We could meet a day early or during the day on the 21st.

I'm going on the 21st. I'll try to go as early as possible, but it depends on the train. I see on via rail's website that there's a train leaving Montréal at 7 o'clock am or so. I should take that one and be in Québec City around 10-11 o'clock-ish.

I'll be with two friends but I think I'll able to leave the hotel earlier to come and meet you guys before we start handing out the bracelets :D

I definitely agree that we should organize some sort of meeting before the show! :awesome:

+1000000

I think we should also meet early in the summer to get to know eachothers and discuss ~important business~ :awesome: :awesome:

+1000000

I think we should also meet early in the summer to get to know eachothers and discuss ~important business~ :awesome: :awesome:

A business meeting is never complete without some alcohol.

Xd

A gathering of any sorts would be great. Alcohol is always a fun idea haha. However I couldn't make it in the summer, I'm off to England! <3

Bus yes meeting before the show is a must :)

This keeps getting better and better!

A gathering of any sorts would be great. Alcohol is always a fun idea haha. However I couldn't make it in the summer, I'm off to England! <3

Bus yes meeting before the show is a must :)

This keeps getting better and better!

England?! Jealous!! XD

England?! Jealous!! XD

Yea it should be sweet times :) I'm going up for 4 weeks. I was REALLY hoping to see muse up there but they don't play there until after I leave -.-'

But who cares! This one will be sweet! <3

Yea it should be sweet times :) I'm going up for 4 weeks. I was REALLY hoping to see muse up there but they don't play there until after I leave -.-'

But who cares! This one will be sweet! <3

Bring back lots of pictures!!!! :D

hahaha I will. I plan to be uploading them on facebook while I'm there :)

Oooooh! Where are you going in England? I travelled there (as well as Ireland and Scotland) with two friends about 4 years ago. The best 3 weeks of my life. :awesome: I would LOVE to live in Scotland, OMG.

Oooooh! Where are you going in England? I travelled there (as well as Ireland and Scotland) with two friends about 4 years ago. The best 3 weeks of my life. :awesome: I would LOVE to live in Scotland, OMG.

I'm staying to Burley in Wharfedale (It's a tiny town in West Yorkshire) But I plan on going to Leeds, Bradford, Liverpool and other places on day trips :)

I'm staying to Burley in Wharfedale (It's a tiny town in West Yorkshire) But I plan on going to Leeds, Bradford, Liverpool and other places on day trips :)

Oh cool! That's a part of England we unfortunately had to skip. Well, we were planning on staying in York a few days but the night we arrived by train we couldn't find anywhere to spend the night as there was some big event in town, so we had to grab another train to get out of there. It was insanely stressful, let me tell you. :stunned:

I was going to suggest a few places to visit in the south and in Scotland, but it seems like you're pretty much staying in the same area, right? Are you going with your family or with friends?

Oh cool! That's a part of England we unfortunately had to skip. Well, we were planning on staying in York a few days but the night we arrived by train we couldn't find anywhere to spend the night as there was some big event in town, so we had to grab another train to get out of there. It was insanely stressful, let me tell you. :stunned:

I was going to suggest a few places to visit in the south and in Scotland, but it seems like you're pretty much staying in the same area, right? Are you going with your family or with friends?

All by myself to visit some pals :)

It's friday and I still don't have an answer from Evenko :(

I called the 2 numbers that Perhaps found but it led to the Bell Center's ticketing booth. However, I received an email from Evenko about a presale for something, so I just copied their email address and sent the same message I wrote them in their ''Contact us'' section. Maybe I'll get a reply faster now that it's sent directly by email instead of a comment...?

If you want to write to Evenko, here's their email: evenko_email@evenko.ca

It's friday and I still don't have an answer from Evenko :(

I called the 2 numbers that Perhaps found but it led to the Bell Center's ticketing booth. However, I received an email from Evenko about a presale for something, so I just copied their email address and sent the same message I wrote them in their ''Contact us'' section. Maybe I'll get a reply faster now that it's sent directly by email instead of a comment...?

If you want to write to Evenko, here's their email: evenko_email@evenko.ca

Thanks for the adress. I plan to write them, I'll post a draft here before I send.

Thanks ;)

Also, Perhaps and I still don't really understand why we have to talk to Evenko and not the Coliseum people... We're starting to think the person I talked to at the Coliseum might not be right.

I plan to write an email to Expocité as soon as I get home (don't have access to hotmail at work... :() lol

Archived