IM SO EXCITED!! i wish it wasn't so far away, time is going to go so slooowwwwww. ahhh. Its just a relief to have tickets.

How far do you have to go?

We have about (probably) 12 hours of driving to make to get there :)

Luthien: Hehehe, I love my Nikon, especially film Nikons... I learned how to develop B&W film, but not color :( Wish I knew how. They can stop at my place too!!!! I'll treat them better then any 5 star hotel, lol XD (We can dream, right?)

Would anyone be willing to switch tickets?

I have 3 in section 114 and am looking for either 111, 113 or 115, or floor.

:shifty:

EDIT: Looks like they're playing Austin City Limits after Oklahoma city, so they might spend some time in Florida right after that instead of coming north and playing Ottawa/London/Halifax....

Would anyone be willing to switch tickets?

I have 3 in section 114 and am looking for either 111, 113 or 115, or floor.

:shifty:

EDIT: Looks like they're playing Austin City Limits after Oklahoma city, so they might spend some time in Florida right after that instead of coming north and playing Ottawa/London/Halifax....

How unfair. Im driving up from the southern Ontario. Im excited for the road trip though, but its still unfair for people who have to travel further.

Is anyone else going from Atlantic Canada? or even Nova Scotia? or am I just a lonely little maritimer lol

Do the Magdalen Islands count?

I bought my tickets in presale last friday. Section 112, row Q. It will be my first Muse concert! :D

How unfair. Im driving up from the southern Ontario. Im excited for the road trip though, but its still unfair for people who have to travel further.

I know right? How can they not play more shows in Canada?

Hopefully they will add a second gig in Québec since it sold out so quickly. A girl can dream... :chuckle:

My problem is, did the guy say "dix (10) sept (7)" or the actual 17 number.

It's because I don't see 17 on there. XD

It's probably section 117 then, on the side of the stage.

Do the Magdalen Islands count?

I bought my tickets in presale last friday. Section 112, row Q. It will be my first Muse concert! :D

Looks like we might be next to each other! I have tickets in row Q as well, seats 9-10-11. I was planning on selling them to my brother, but I might keep 'em after all.

I know right? How can they not play more shows in Canada?

Hopefully they will add a second gig in Québec since it sold out so quickly. A girl can dream... :chuckle:

It's probably section 117 then, on the side of the stage.

Looks like we might be next to each other! I have tickets in row Q as well, seats 9-10-11. I was planning on selling them to my brother, but I might keep 'em after all.

:eek: I have seats 7 and 8 ! :D

Such a tease, Halifax would be a dream come true, an honest dream come true but it would never happen. Florida has been bitching for ages for them to come.

:eek: I have seats 7 and 8 ! :D

OMG that's hilarious! :LOL: What were the chances? XD

I'm still wondering which seats are better...

I have 112 row Q seats 9-10-11, or 114 row S seats 1-2-3 (both bought through the Billetech presale). I'm selling one of those sets to my brother and keeping the other one for me and my friends, but I really don't know which one has a better view. 114 is closer but it might be TOO close...?

In Montréal I had tickets similar to my 112 tickets for the Colisée (but on the other side of the stage) and the view was great.

Help me decide? :LOL:

Well I don't want to be the bringer of bad news, but it looks like you might be on the second level as well. :( Do you want me to send you a detailed map of the Colisée?

I don't care how far it is, I just wanna know if I will be able to see them, I have a zoom lens on my camera, I can watch with that if needs be XD

And yes please, I'd like a map.

Archived