i love the checkered Vans!! i want a pair....but you wont let me get themmm....meany

:p

Well it's just like... do you really HAVE to wear the same stuff as me? :erm:

I like my style because I don't dress like a ton of other people and... you never even wanted them before! I mean they've been around forever, if you'd actually been wanting them SOOOO BAD I would imagine you'd have actually gotten some... :erm::erm::erm:

watch the fucker who tries to copy me jk.

Well it's just like... do you really HAVE to wear the same stuff as me? :erm:

I like my style because I don't dress like a ton of other people and... you never even wanted them before! I mean they've been around forever, if you'd actually been wanting them SOOOO BAD I would imagine you'd have actually gotten some... :erm::erm::erm:

watch the fucker who tries to copy me jk.

im not trying to copy you kirby, you should accualy take that as a complement, that someone likes your style...doiiii :chuckle:

i dont dress like you and any way!! hahah okay i got converse because i wanted some, i dont think i dress like you :LOL:

i've wanted them before but my mum said that they look to "boyish" for me. :wtf: ??? thats why i havent gotten them. :D

Where'd you get the glasses from? I want to get some too! Would be awesome if we all had them!

I'm still trying to decide on what lyrics I want for my shirt. Good thing I have lots of time to decide! :LOL:

I think it would be amazing if we all had them! haha. Jeeze Im so excited I can't wait. My shirt is awesome too, I got :

"And I don’t want you to adore me,

Don’t want you to ignore me,

When it pleases you,

And I’ll do it on my own" . . . on the back.

My forum name and a canadian flag on one sleeve, and the tour dates on the other sleve. Woohoo! lol.

I think it would be amazing if we all had them! haha. Jeeze Im so excited I can't wait. My shirt is awesome too, I got :

When it pleases you,

My forum name and a canadian flag on one sleeve, and the tour dates on the other sleve. Woohoo! lol.

Love the quote! How did you get the flag on there? I thought you could only do text? Mine is in the mail on the way here now!

Love the quote! How did you get the flag on there? I thought you could only do text? Mine is in the mail on the way here now!

I found place in Windsor that said they can print one on. So I left room underneath my name for the flag. Its only costing me an extra $5. I definatly want to bring a big canadian flag to the show, METRIC is canadian too woohoo!! lol. Maybe it will show muse they should of squeezed in an extra toronto date! haha jk. I shoulndt' be greedy MUSE 3 times in one year.

When it pleases you,

I love your shirt idea!!! Yay for the Canadian flag!! :happy:

Those lyrics were one of my ideas, I'm glad I'm not doing those since you are haha

Also, one of us Canadians should definitely bring a flag!!

Oh and I got my shirt done too :D

username on my left sleeve

tour dates on my right

^^^ both of those in lime green like the tour dates in my sig :happy:

and this on the back (in white):

And I'll hide

from the world

behind a broken frame

- Sunburn

I love your shirt idea!!! Yay for the Canadian flag!! :happy:

Those lyrics were one of my ideas, I'm glad I'm not doing those since you are haha

Also, one of us Canadians should definitely bring a flag!!

Oh and I got my shirt done too :D

username on my left sleeve

tour dates on my right

^^^ both of those in lime green like the tour dates in my sig :happy:

and this on the back (in white):

And I'll hide

from the world

behind a broken frame

- Sunburn

LOVE your shirt, it was between what I got and lyrics from sunburn, so im glad it worked out for the both of us! haha. And yeah defs a canadian flag, maybe some timmies?? haha jk. Im so excited to see Metric as well, they are amazing live. I think a group picture of all of us in our super sexy forum shirts is needed!! lol. I keep showing off the glasses to people, hope the battery lasts a long time lol. :p

LOVE your shirt, it was between what I got and lyrics from sunburn, so im glad it worked out for the both of us! haha. And yeah defs a canadian flag, maybe some timmies?? haha jk. Im so excited to see Metric as well, they are amazing live. I think a group picture of all of us in our super sexy forum shirts is needed!! lol. I keep showing off the glasses to people, hope the battery lasts a long time lol. :p

I <3 Sunburn soooo much!!! I'm really excited to see Metric too, I really like them! And I think the guys would love some timmis!!! hhaah They do seem to like it since they had some in Vancouver!

I think we all should definitely take a group phote, in the line up!! How awesome will it be when all of us are standing at the barrier all wearing the forum shirts, I can't wait to see the look on the guys' faces :chuckle:

I think we all should definitely take a group phote, in the line up!! How awesome will it be when all of us are standing at the barrier all wearing the forum shirts, I can't wait to see the look on the guys' faces :chuckle:
I can see it now... the front barrier full of .mu shirts!

Awesome to see everyone getting their shirts. I'm still trying to decided what to get for mine. I'm going through the lyrics right now, but looking at what I've got so far to chose from; I think I should work on it another day - you can tell the frame of mind I'm in because they're all kind of dark and depressing.

I can see it now... the front barrier full of .mu shirts!

Awesome to see everyone getting their shirts. I'm still trying to decided what to get for mine. I'm going through the lyrics right now, but looking at what I've got so far to chose from; I think I should work on it another day - you can tell the frame of mind I'm in because they're all kind of dark and depressing.

All of Muse's best lyrics are dark and depressing :LOL:

That's why I took the more badass / look good on shirt approach instead of something overly meaningful

All of Muse's best lyrics are dark and depressing :LOL:

That's why I took the more badass / look good on shirt approach instead of something overly meaningful

This is true! I think I'm going to stick with my original lyrics plan and go with Butterflies & Hurricanes, since that song means so much to me, as it's quite inspiring.

The Cinci show should be moved to the 10th. 10/10/10 would look sweet on our shirts. WAIT NO I'VE ALREADY ORDERED MINE
No more date changes!!! My heart can't handle it! :LOL:

I was so tempted to put "TEAM CHRIS" on my shirt lol.

Can it please be October now :)

I can't waiiiiiiiiiiitttt!!!

October can't come soon enough. I don't know how I'm going to get through the summer with all these festival/stadium gigs going on.

i am so happy togo to this!!! ahhhhhhhh :D :D :D :D
:dance:

The Cinci show should be moved to the 10th. 10/10/10 would look sweet on our shirts. WAIT NO I'VE ALREADY ORDERED MINE

:LOL:

I think it is necessary! lol its my first time in the states being 21. Wooohoo!!! lol

FUUUUUUUUUUUUU I'm not old enough for booze & my mom's taking Ashley and I.... not sure if I'll be able to party :(:LOL:

*Plus my mom is making us get our asses to school the morning after :facepalm:

FUUUUUUUUUUUUU I'm not old enough for booze & my mom's taking Ashley and I.... not sure if I'll be able to party :(:LOL:

well even if thats true.. you are going to get to see MUSE live!! life is not all badd :) <3

we prob wont be able to party :(......cuz we have togo to school, were gonna be dead you know that :LOL: oh god....

Archived