Agh this is bull(insertwordthatsoundslikepit). >:[ I shouldn't have given up those 218 tickets. Now it'll rest on my mind for the rest of the day. I hate that ticketmaster circle. I want to punch my laptop. ;A;

Maybe they'll see how fast LA sold out and hold another concert?

I got section 322, row 7. I originally had somewhere like section 217, but I gave those up :( However, can someone explain to me what "Opening act blocked" means because I got that on the first set of tickets and wasn't quite sure what that meant.

I got section 322, row 7. I originally had somewhere like section 217, but I gave those up :( However, can someone explain to me what "Opening act blocked" means because I got that on the first set of tickets and wasn't quite sure what that meant.

I'm guessing this means they will have the towers again. The band that opens for them plays infront of the towers so you won't be able to see them, but since muse performs on the towers you will be able to see them just fine. Also, I think they projected the opening act onto the back of the towers for those people who can't see them.

Archived