#Wolstenbaby5 is brilliant! :LOL: Can't wait til we hear the good news and we can hopefully get it trending :)

I have a Twitter, but I only use it to follow/contact celebs and to write short/quick messages to my friends with Twitter :LOL: I don't usually write a legit twitter update. It's always "@blahblah" And please excuse my twitter feed on my page... it's all @muse or @ctwolstenholme :LOL: (But it's usually not QUITE that bad... I had a semi-legitimate excuse that would take too long to explain :chuckle:)

Anyways, the link to my Twitter is under my avatar, if anyone decides to add me for fun :LOL:

#Wolstenbaby5 is brilliant! :LOL: Can't wait til we hear the good news and we can hopefully get it trending :)

I have a Twitter, but I only use it to follow/contact celebs and to write short/quick messages to my friends with Twitter :LOL: I don't usually write a legit twitter update. It's always "@blahblah" And please excuse my twitter feed on my page... it's all @muse or @ctwolstenholme :LOL: (But it's usually not QUITE that bad... I had a semi-legitimate excuse that would take too long to explain :chuckle:)

Anyways, the link to my Twitter is under my avatar, if anyone decides to add me for fun :LOL:

I hope it will be soon, they said the baby's due in the first half of November. :happy:

Followed you "for fun" :D

We can still get #Wolstenbabyno5 tranding, can't we? I mean, it doesn't have to trend on the same day.. How about tomorrow or Saturday?

I guess! We will have to pull together and tell everyone! I maybe able to slip in a few tweets but I have a few exams next week so... Revising seems to be my guiding light -oh shit - right now!

Archived