http://twitter.com/MapOfYourHead :D ME!

I've been @MapOfYourHead since August of 2009 and I will forever and ever be @MapOfYourHead. Ever since I've joined the #musers on twitter, I haven't really been keeping up with the boards D: but its all cool now, I met a few Musers at the gig I went to on Saturday ^-^ feel free to follow, I always follow back!

(Pssssst, same goes for my Tumblr :p)

So, who's up for another uprising? :D

I am defo up for one. Maybe we should hold one near Chris' and Dom's birthdays. That would be two in the space of a week :awesome: But don't leave it to me to sort it out. Last time was a huge polava.

Or a celebration for the Muse tour DVD. Or any release XD I am trying to think of some reasons why. Or a random one like the #musers one.

#Wolstenbaby5 might be appropiate when it happens and we all wish chris congratualtions :LOL:

But I am up for it :)

*quickly shuts up*

I am defo up for one. Maybe we should hold one near Chris' and Dom's birthdays. That would be two in the space of a week :awesome: But don't leave it to me to sort it out. Last time was a huge polava.

Or a celebration for the Muse tour DVD. Or any release XD I am trying to think of some reasons why. Or a random one like the #musers one.

#Wolstenbaby5 might be appropiate when it happens and we all wish chris congratualtions :LOL:

*quickly shuts up*

#Wolstenbaby5 is an awesome idea! :LOL:

Chris tweeted me t'other day. :stunned::awesome: Just saying. :p

*quickly shuts up*

#Wolstenbaby5 :awesome: that would be a good one :LOL:

*quickly shuts up*

You are full of awesome ideas, Lauren! :awesome:

I am up for the #Wolstenbaby5 and the birthday wishes :D (and for the DVD release as well, but Muse have not determined a date yet - and I think they won't for a quite a while :indiff:)

You are full of awesome ideas, Lauren! :awesome:

I am up for the #Wolstenbaby5 and the birthday wishes :D (and for the DVD release as well, but Muse have not determined a date yet - and I think they won't for a quite a while :indiff:)

Really?!? :$

I did mean celebrate the absolution tour DVD release but I must have gone Ott!

Damn muse! We love them but god they do know how to drive us mad! :p

Archived