Yeah if I didn't have my Maton I would've gone either a Martin or a Takamine. Both are pretty sweet. I'm not a fan of Yamaha acoustics tbh. I think they sound really dull. I had to play like a trillion guitars in the store when I bought my acoustic because the salesguy was overprotective of his Matons. He made me sit there playing the Maton to the store for about 1/2 hr before he let me buy it. It was funny though I started playing Map of Your Head, which for people that can play it know it sounds kinda hard but it's like amazingly easy and I had these full metal heads standing there watching me play. And that's when the salesguy was like "ok you can play well enough to buy it". GEE THANKS DUDE.

Yeah if I didn't have my Maton I would've gone either a Martin or a Takamine. Both are pretty sweet. I'm not a fan of Yamaha acoustics tbh. I think they sound really dull. I had to play like a trillion guitars in the store when I bought my acoustic because the salesguy was overprotective of his Matons. He made me sit there playing the Maton to the store for about 1/2 hr before he let me buy it. It was funny though I started playing Map of Your Head, which for people that can play it know it sounds kinda hard but it's like amazingly easy and I had these full metal heads standing there watching me play. And that's when the salesguy was like "ok you can play well enough to buy it". GEE THANKS DUDE.

*Slowly developing clap*

Archived