This is mine....

IMG_0306.jpg

Oh, and I found this today. :awesome:

IMG_0303.jpg

Nice :awesome:

YKYATMW three different people come up to you at school and tell you a Muse song was the background song for a presentation at their house assembly :LOL: None of them could name it though :facepalm: I gathered it was Uprising from one person saying "it was the "victorious" one" :LOL:

:rolleyes: non-Musers are so funny.

*in conversation about Leeds 2011*

NM - "Did they play any songs from that album with the four people on the front?"

Me - ಠ_ಠ

NM - "...it's got like a desert on it I think?"

Me - ಠ_ಠ "...so anyway - Origin Of Symmetry was amazing"

A friend of mine called Uprising, Rising Up :facepalm: So close....

Yet so far... :facepalm:

*in conversation about Leeds 2011*

NM - "Did they play any songs from that album with the four people on the front?"

Me - ಠ_ಠ

NM - "...it's got like a desert on it I think?"

Me - ಠ_ಠ "...so anyway - Origin Of Symmetry was amazing"

Oh God. :facepalm: At least my friends know they don't know what they're talking about, so they don't say anything.

YKYATMW you really want to get a custom deck of cards printed (from somewhere like here) with Muse pics :awesome:

I want one :awesome:

YKYATMW you're doing a project on soundwaves and for your visual you had thought of showing the soundwaves of the start of PiB and some other tracks just to get away with it :D Though, the teacher lets you listen to Music as long as it's not too loud and you're still working :)

YKYATMW you made a bowl and painted Aboslution shadow-bodies all over it :awesome: It should be fired and ready by next week :awesome:

Pics when it's done :awesome:

Ditto!

If I can find the cord I need or get someone else's camera I'll post :D

Warning, this was originally meant to be a Japanese Pinch Bowl, but was left impwoperly covered for a week and got dry so I made it a personal bowl to take home and I've got shaky hands so they're probably really misproportionally painted :LOL: I shall love it anyways! :awesome:

YKYATMW you've got unconditional love for your Muse stuff :awesome:

You can also use this stuff called Mod Podge which you can paint over the pictures. It goes on looking like white glue, but it dries nice and glossy and seals the pictures. I did that for my daughter's notebook. But she mostly had pictures of dogs and cupcakes. :LOL:

Great tip, I've never heard of it either! I'll definitely try it next time, it sure beats nearly having a heart attack using the finicky book covering :LOL:

Archived