To all of my fellow musers.....

Muse was on a show called World Stage on Tuesday (I think) on a TV station called Palladia (which is now my fav. channel:D) it was an hour show with live performance from Rock Am Ring in Germany 2010, but I only got to watch half and then I had to work on a project and I was really pissed.:mad:

It's available in the US and the next time a Muse thing is on is Monday (November 28) at noon to one pm where I'm at. it's going to be Muse at the Oxygen Festival 2010 and at first I was like "NOOOO! I'm not going to be here!!!!" Then yesterday I was like "REVELATION! :D *pathetic joke* I'm just not going to go to school!"

So I'm going to be "sick" on Monday (well I am actually sick so....:rolleyes:) Anyway, after that Muse shows will be as follows (yes I wrote them down); Tuesday, Nov. 29 Muse: A Seaside Rendezvous @ 2-3 pm (I plan to still be "sick":)), Muse @ Glastonbury 2010 on Dec 2 (chris's birthday :D) @ 8-9pm and on Dec. 3 @ 11-12 noon. I will tell you more as it arrives! Happy Thanksgiving and Palladia is channel 882 if you've got comcast!

Then I already knew about it. It's a Pay-Per-View channel for me sooo...I cannot watch any since I have to pay to watch them :(.

To all of my fellow musers.....

Muse was on a show called World Stage on Tuesday (I think) on a TV station called Palladia (which is now my fav. channel:D) it was an hour show with live performance from Rock Am Ring in Germany 2010, but I only got to watch half and then I had to work on a project and I was really pissed.:mad:

It's available in the US and the next time a Muse thing is on is Monday (November 28) at noon to one pm where I'm at. it's going to be Muse at the Oxygen Festival 2010 and at first I was like "NOOOO! I'm not going to be here!!!!" Then yesterday I was like "REVELATION! :D *pathetic joke* I'm just not going to go to school!"

So I'm going to be "sick" on Monday (well I am actually sick so....:rolleyes:) Anyway, after that Muse shows will be as follows (yes I wrote them down); Tuesday, Nov. 29 Muse: A Seaside Rendezvous @ 2-3 pm (I plan to still be "sick":)), Muse @ Glastonbury 2010 on Dec 2 (chris's birthday :D) @ 8-9pm and on Dec. 3 @ 11-12 noon. I will tell you more as it arrives! Happy Thanksgiving and Palladia is channel 882 if you've got comcast!

DAMN! I don't have Palladia. Stupid cable...:mad:

Or when you want green ones delivered to your house upon getting gift card for Christmas. Also going on a download-Bsides-legally-spree from the Shop.

I'm getting red ones for christmas :awesome: My mum looked at me funny for it but it's worth it. I've been trying to find some yellow and green and blue ones but have been unsuccessful :'(

But I will find them...........:shifty:

I just bought Spiral Static, Futurism, and Please, Please, Please Let Me Get What I Want (although I'm not sure which era they released that song).

They had Please Let Me Get What I Want before, I remember that. I think Spiral Static and Futurism were somewhat recent, but not that much. I've heard iTunes UK has a lot more, but I've never confirmed it.

They had Please Let Me Get What I Want before, I remember that. I think Spiral Static and Futurism were somewhat recent, but not that much. I've heard iTunes UK has a lot more, but I've never confirmed it.

From the comments that the customers are leaving on the Muse iTunes page, I think you're right.

They also don't have the videos for Hyper Music, Uno or the original Supermassive Black Hole and Muscle Museum videos. Bummer really, don't know why.

Archived