YKYATM when at your friends birthday party, you were able to bring your CDs. So naturally, I brought my Muse CDs. The wind was SO strong at one point, that all the CDs I had blew away and almost fell on the floor. They almost fell on the floor. My friend caught them, thank god :LOL: I was freaking out. Well, now one of the little things on the CD holder for OoS broke and the CD doesn't stay still in it anymore D: but other than that, it's all good! But I just like how I freaked out over it so much like nothing else mattered :D.

What's wrong with used CDs?

And just get it on Amazon.

Nothing, I have a few used ones, it's just that I can usually buy a new one for the same price, and also when they arrive, the website tells me "gently used" but it wasn't gently used. it was vigorously used, thrown in the trash, blown up, then mailed to me. :p

I lent my friend a real copy of Showbiz so he could put it on his iPod, the next day there was a big crack on the front screen :(

Some friends just have no respect! :phu:

They threw it out the window?! :wtf:

:eek:

why would your friend do that?

Haha. Well it was kinda an accident. She was teasing me and saying she was going to throw it out and when she stuck it out the window it flew out of her hand. Then the truck behind us ran it over! :mad: She is just a brat. :LOL:

I'm sorry some of these are terribly old, but honestly, I haven't been well the past few days, so I'm just getting on here now to a swamp of updates.

Hey, this is the obsessive thread. I'm allowed to do that here.

(they were soft, methinks)

True enough... I suppose I've forgotten where I was. And I'm sort of wondering why I'm here... :chuckle: I suppose I have moments, but many here have more than that. Hmm... do I really belong? :LOL:

YKYATMW you get scared if anyone even handles your Muse cds. Where I live, it took me over two years to find all of their studio cds and HAARP and I'd die if someone scratched or broke one of them. I'm still on the eternal quest to find Hullabaloo though *sigh*

I'm like that with all my albums, vinyl especially. Considering they're a rarity to you, I don't blame you one bit!

I broke TR by dropping it on accident while walking to my dad to see if he could translate the French part in I Belong to You :supersad:

And I broke The Airborne Toxic Event's first album by accidently knocking it over with my elbow as I reached to turn the volume down because I couldn't focus on reading something for school :erm:

And my Modern Life is Rubbish CD [blur] was already cracked when I bought it so. No blame :awesome:

I believe the "(Mon Coeur S'ouvre À Ta Voix)" part is something along the lines of "My heart opens to your eyes"... its likely to be something a little more romantic, but that's my best translation by my limited knowledge!

Edit: Just did a google translate, and it says to your voice... I think I made the mistake :LOL: And you probably already knew all this, but now I know :LOL:

My friend sat on BH&R CD. :'( Imagine what would happen if OoS got broke :stunned:

My friend dropped my BHaR in a parking lot... :stunned:

I lent my friend a real copy of Showbiz so he could put it on his iPod, the next day there was a big crack on the front screen :(

When did this turn into the "How my Muse album got damaged" thread? :chuckle: Well, I know when, it's just a funny observation.

What's wrong with used CDs?

And just get it on Amazon.

Amazon is usually really good. No damage, pretty fast (and free! over $25) delivery.

I'm sorry some of these are terribly old, but honestly, I haven't been well the past few days, so I'm just getting on here now to a swamp of updates.

True enough... I suppose I've forgotten where I was. And I'm sort of wondering why I'm here... :chuckle: I suppose I have moments, but many here have more than that. Hmm... do I really belong? :LOL:

I'm like that with all my albums, vinyl especially. Considering they're a rarity to you, I don't blame you one bit!

I believe the "(Mon Coeur S'ouvre À Ta Voix)" part is something along the lines of "My heart opens to your eyes"... its likely to be something a little more romantic, but that's my best translation by my limited knowledge!

Edit: Just did a google translate, and it says to your voice... I think I made the mistake :LOL: And you probably already knew all this, but now I know :LOL:

:LOL: Though this is the obsessive thread, and I wouldn't say you're obsessive, I think you do fit in. Because you don't think the obsession is a bad thing.

Sorry your sick, by the way. I hope it's nothing serious. Get better!

I never even bothered to translate the (Mon Couer S'ouvre A Ta Voix), thanks for doing it :p

In other news, I finally got HAARP! :D I was actually looking for OoS, but I was way more excited when I saw it. Now OoS is the only album that I don't physically own...

:LOL: Though this is the obsessive thread, and I wouldn't say you're obsessive, I think you do fit in. Because you don't think the obsession is a bad thing.

I never even bothered to translate the (Mon Couer S'ouvre A Ta Voix), thanks for doing it :p

In other news, I finally got HAARP! :D I was actually looking for OoS, but I was way more excited when I saw it. Now OoS is the only album that I don't physically own...

I've been too lazy to even look up the translation so :LOL:

GET OoS NOW, WOMAN!! :0

Yea I hope it isn't that serious either! We'll have to find out in the next few days. Though I'm feeling a bit better, so thank you! :)

I had to prove to myself that I still know some french :p Keep the mind fresh :chuckle: Though I still got the one part wrong, haha

Good for you! Of all albums, you don't have OoS :LOL: Kind of funny I must admit, but you'll get there!

I hope you get better soon:);)

And thank you for translating the Mon Coeur S'ouvre À Ta Voix part.I have only translated "Reponds a ma tendresse" part because it's more repetitive:rolleyes:

Now I feel really guilty:$ I don't own any Muse CDs!Why?Am I a muser anyway??? I have to buy some-at leat the latest 3!:(

I've been too lazy to even look up the translation so :LOL:

GET OoS NOW, WOMAN!! :0

I'M WORKING ON IT. :D

Yea I hope it isn't that serious either! We'll have to find out in the next few days. Though I'm feeling a bit better, so thank you! :)

I had to prove to myself that I still know some french :p Keep the mind fresh :chuckle: Though I still got the one part wrong, haha

Good for you! Of all albums, you don't have OoS :LOL: Kind of funny I must admit, but you'll get there!

:LOL: Yeah I know... and Plug In Baby has always been my favorite Muse song...

Now I feel really guilty:$ I don't own any Muse CDs!Why?Am I a muser anyway??? I have to buy some-at leat the latest 3!:(

I've only got two 2 Muse CDs. :( BH&R and Hullabaloo.

There's nothing wrong with not having any! It doesn't mean you're not a Muser.I illegally downloaded their whole discography, with B-sides, Rarities, and Live/Acoustic, before I even thought about buying their CD's. Then I thought if I really loved them I'd buy them :p So I bought Resistance this January. Then I bought all the rest and now OoS is the only one left. I think that it's better to buy them, so they get money for working, but eh, I had their albums for 6 years before thinking about it. :chuckle: Besides, I think they just look nice on my nightstand. ;)

I hope you get better soon:);)

And thank you for translating the Mon Coeur S'ouvre À Ta Voix part.I have only translated "Reponds a ma tendresse" part because it's more repetitive:rolleyes:

Anything else I can try to translate darlin? Anything to keep up on my French!

Especially when it's difficult to obtain the albums, you don't have to own the albums to be a muser. It's very preferable that you like the music though :) and past the singles please :)

However...

I'M WORKING ON IT. :D

:LOL: Yeah I know... and Plug In Baby has always been my favorite Muse song...

There's nothing wrong with not having any! It doesn't mean you're not a Muser.I illegally downloaded their whole discography, with B-sides, Rarities, and Live/Acoustic, before I even thought about buying their CD's. Then I thought if I really loved them I'd buy them :p So I bought Resistance this January. Then I bought all the rest and now OoS is the only one left. I think that it's better to buy them, so they get money for working, but eh, I had their albums for 6 years before thinking about it. :chuckle: Besides, I think they just look nice on my nightstand. ;)

I always encourage people to buy their fav bands music, because if you want them to come to your city, you have to sort of fund it. Money don't grow on trees; even your concert ticket may not be enough to pull them out of the hole. You have to show support for you favourite band if you want anything from them. Even more music costs money... don't expect another album if you can't buy the previous one!

When you manage to get Matt Bellamy in your A level art final piece because your art teacher mistook him for one of the Gallagher brothers. :LOL:

261890_203370759710207_100001118533259_554016_3664801_n.jpg

How the hell is that Noel or Liam? It looks like neither (especially not Liam, who's haircut is horrendous right now)! Nevertheless, that's fantastic! You have some serious skill in that field. Yea I'm thinking you could get quite a bit of cold hard cash for that. Or better yet, frame it in your own room! It'll look fantastic.

Or send it to the band, haha!

I always encourage people to buy their fav bands music, because if you want them to come to your city, you have to sort of fund it. Money don't grow on trees; even your concert ticket may not be enough to pull them out of the hole. You have to show support for you favourite band if you want anything from them. Even more music costs money... don't expect another album if you can't buy the previous one!

Yeah, actually it was a Muse who convinced me to start buying Muse albums....I never really did except for a few here and there when I was younger but for the most part I'm a downloader. Then someone told me about the same thing as you and I was like why the fuq not! I agree, though; this is what they do for a living, and just like anyone else, they need to make money at it. If I want Muse to come back to Denver I need to fund it. Even if they are the 8th richest celebrities right now. :LOL:

Guest Bliss272

YKYATMW: You look for brie cheese in every store (It's hard to find where I live) And when you do find it, you scream so loud the whole store looks at you. Then you buy the $6.58 brie cheese along with things to eat it with. :D

Archived