YKYATMW your mother goes into your room (where you have recently put up Muse pictures and a "poster" you made due to the lack of pwoper Muse merch around here) and when she comes out, she says, "If I didn't know you any better, I would say you're addicted to Muse!"

well, I know this kid in my class who likes some of Muse's old stuff :D and me and my friend can go crazy when the songs get played :LOL: I also have a feeling that my art teacher will like Muse...I dont know why....

I also still have a feeling that he's secretly a muser :stunned: or maybe he just has the potential to become a muser :chuckle: or maybe I'm just getting all paranoid again :rolleyes:

BUT, he does have the same silver converse as Dom...and the same green belt as Dom (I think) :unsure:

I always hear stories of friends who know Muse and teachers who know Muse. I've met two Muse fans in my entire life (outside of concerts). Anyone else I've either had to turn into a Muse fan myself or just hasn't heard of them. Makes me feel kinda alone...

In another school apparently the music teacher played trumpet for City of Delusion twice, and in yet another school there's a teacher who was at Glastonbury '04 and Reading '06. Yet no one seems to care about it (and I guess YKYATMW you freak out upon hearing those things)

I played Micro Cuts at a party...I was like :awesome:, everyone else was going :wtf:

:awesome: i was actually gonna put Micro Cuts on my list but then i was like nah.....it'd be way too creepy.....and my noob muser friend is scared of that song :stunned::chuckle:

Considering your not the one that said it was a part of you, no. But it doesn't mean you weren't included in that.

I only wish I could play those songs!

I now have a leopard fedora, but just need the 'matching' pants.

Ooooh, that would be a pwetty egg!

IMG01260.jpg

they're pretty crappy

I played Micro Cuts at a party...I was like :awesome:, everyone else was going :wtf:

we were listening to OoS in Art one day and as soon as it got to Micro Cuts my teacher turned it down

i really wanted to see everyone's reactions :supersad:

this is from last year, back in April

when you spent your time on that Coachella webcast chat thing even though you knew Muse wasn't going to come out on there

i got to hear a bit of Knights though :happy:

YKYATMW you get restricted from your laptop and the first thing you think of is, "Oh no! The board!" :mad: If only I had listened the first time. :rolleyes:

The same thing is happening to me at the moment. The computer crashed so my mom said that we can't use it unless it's for homework or email or other "safe" sites. She doesn't know about me being on the board so I have to be a bit sneaky since she might not approve of me talking to strangers (even if it's only about Muse!). I can't wait to get my own laptop!

IMG01260.jpg

they're pretty crappy

Its the thought that counts

YKYATMW you dont talk to you're best friend for a week straight cause he dissed muse in front of friends. there's no excuse....

But was it to piss you off, or simply his opinion? Or to try to look cool?

I just made a mini Glitterati out of red glittery clay. :awesome:

:awesome: you could totally sell that! I've seen a few on Ebay and Etsy. See, look!

http://www.etsy.com/listing/67058084/matt-bellamy-muse-glitterati-guitar?ref=sr_gallery_10&ga_search_query=muse+guitar&ga_search_type=handmade&ga_facet=handmade

I'm back again :awesome:

And yet I don't have anything to say to go with the thread.. Except I did miss you all and felt horrible staying off here for so long :(;)

YAY! :D we missed you

this thread is kind of dying. let's save it shall we?

and my cousin just texted me, something about Matt and American Idol. I have no idea. I'm so confused. Anyone have any idea...? I've been gone for almost a week and I expected this to be lively :p

Archived