YKYATMW you have to physically restrain yourself from dancing to TIRO on the bus (or basically any Muse song!) and potentially scaring other kids/ eternally embarassing yourself. :$

I have done this many times :yesey: I almost got kicked off the bus once because i wouldn't sit down and I was apparently being to noisy and loud :chuckle:

YKWYATMW

Your bring out the old PS2... go on G1 Jockey 4, rear a grey horse, you named Dead Star, (whos a jumper) race it and then you win the race while the song Dead Star is playing. :awesome:

you also have a horse called MK Bliss. (flat runner)

Dead Star

004.jpg

MK Bliss

007.jpg

Don't die! Then I'll be a vewy-sad, lonesome Muser! :supersad:

If any of you died, I'd be a very sad, lonesome muser....but I wouldn't know if you died. Weird to think about, isn't it? If Matt died, we'd know 10 seconds later. If you died, I wouldn't know. Because it's not like your parents or friends would say "oh, we should probably tell the musers that she passed away."

actually, my brothers would probably tell you guys :LOL:

...I come back from vacation to this.

Oh, Muse boards :chuckle:

:chuckle: I love this place. It's like my home...inside of my home.

YKYATMW first thing your teacher says when he walks into the classroom is "oh, hey, sofia! I heard your husband is gonna be playing at Reading&Leeds!"

im not kidding. :LOL:

Confession: I can't sleep without listening to muse first. I need to hear Matts voice. :$

it creeps me out since i think i love their music too much for my own good but yeah that's the way it is. akwvard. well at least i'm not a stalker i'm just addicted to their muuuuuuuusic.

I'm just wondering, how much do you have to know Muse to be considered a "muser"?

my friend has, i think, 24 songs by Muse so far and she's seen lots of funny Muse videos...and a few live videos, she spends lots of time looking up pics of Matt, and she now wants to buy a Muse shirt....She asked me if she'd be considered a Muser but I'm not really sure :rolleyes: she calls herself a "noob muser" :chuckle:

I know this whole post is kinda stupid but would she be considered a pwoper muser? if so, I've successfully converted someone :D

I'm just wondering, how much do you have to know Muse to be considered a "muser"?

my friend has, i think, 24 songs by Muse so far and she's seen lots of funny Muse videos...and a few live videos, she spends lots of time looking up pics of Matt, and she now wants to buy a Muse shirt....She asked me if she'd be considered a Muser but I'm not really sure :rolleyes: she calls herself a "noob muser" :chuckle:

I know this whole post is kinda stupid but would she be considered a pwoper muser? if so, I've successfully converted someone :D

N00b Muser :D. My friend showing me Muse lolz and funny fan videos on youtube was partly how I got into Muse. Great Musers :awesome:

YKYATMW you honestly can't say the word "proper" anymore, i just want to facepalm myself everytime i saw "pwoper" :erm: i've been watching too much Muse! :chuckle:

Ditto! I now find it difficult to pronounce 'r' s in general. I used to do it for fun, but now I can't stop. D:

YKYATMW you honestly can't say the word "proper" anymore, i just want to facepalm myself everytime i saw "pwoper" :erm: i've been watching too much Muse! :chuckle:

:D

YKYATMW you replace all your r's with w's for an entire conversation, leaving the Musers in giggles, and everyone else confused.

Exactly!!!! Like I know they were born in the UK and everything, but we love them too :( Oh, wait that's right. We're Americans. We don't know any of their older stuff :facepalm::noey:/QUOTE]

I hate how stereotypical some of you Musers are. I'm from the states, i'm 14, i mean i'm just a little teenybopper, but i know who muse is and i know their old sutff! :fear::D

:LOL: I think they'd probly be a n00b muser! Probly not prepared for the forums. I thought I was a Muser after seeing them once, having one shirt, knowing all the songs, and watching most of the videos. But I came on here and was like :stunned: what the hell is TiRO? and PiB? Tha fuck does that mean? YOU GUYS DONT LIKE THE RESISTANCE? what is WRONG with you?

but they straightened me out. :LOL:

Gosh i haven't been on here for a few days.

..When you feel dead for not being on here for more than 3 days :LOL:

This happened to me, recently too...first time I have been on for a whole week was yesterrday. I felt dead. I need me some obsessive musers.

YKYATMW you totally FREAK OUT when you find out Matt has a twitter!

It was 5am and my spidey senses were tingling....I picked up my ipod and I just felt like a surge of something, i guess it's hard to explain. I had a whole bunch of messages and a few texts from Muser friends and that's when I realized it :eek: MATT. GOT. A. TWITTER. I couldn't sleep after that....It's like I FELT him get one. Crazy stuff, right there.

It was 5am and my spidey senses were tingling....I picked up my ipod and I just felt like a surge of something, i guess it's hard to explain. I had a whole bunch of messages and a few texts from Muser friends and that's when I realized it :eek: MATT. GOT. A. TWITTER. I couldn't sleep after that....It's like I FELT him get one. Crazy stuff, right there.

Bahahaha. Spider Senses. :)

YKYATMW You haven't listened or mentioned them in 2 weeks for lent... and have been getting withdrawal symptoms :$

Don't worry, you can do it!

YKYATMW you find the birthday card your parents gave you that had a note at the bottom saying that they bought you tickets to see Muse and you become super-excited and begin to have concert flashbacks!

EDIT: :eek: I just realized it's the 24th! 5 months since I've seen the amazing-ness that is Muse...

YKYADTMW: You and your sister squirm on the floor in a fashionable dance move after headbanging and moshing in our room because HYSTERIA WAS ON THE RADIO!! :awesome:

First time hearing that on a radio.. EVER. :rolleyes::LOL:

Then after our deep breathing, we had a short photo shoot in our bathroom (which is natural to us since we always do that after an AMAZING song comes on the radio and we go hysteric.. :awesome: )

have you guys seen this?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christopher_Wolstenholme :LOL::LOL:

i sorta had a friend like that, she was slightly obsessed. now she's over them :(

i sometimes talk to her about Muse though

i was on my way to first period when i found out :awesome:

i have musey senses, i usually know when they're on the radio. i'll just randomly get the urge to turn on the radio and they'll be on or i'll be watching music videos on tv and they'll be on too

YKYADTMW: You and your sister squirm on the floor in a fashionable dance move after headbanging and moshing in our room because HYSTERIA WAS ON THE RADIO!! :awesome:

First time hearing that on a radio.. EVER. :rolleyes::LOL:

Then after our deep breathing, we had a short photo shoot in our bathroom (which is natural to us since we always do that after an AMAZING song comes on the radio and we go hysteric.. :awesome: )

:stunned:

weird, me and my sister did something like this yesterday

someone left the tv on after watching The Tourist and we hear Starlight and run to the room and start bouncing and clapping along all over the place :chuckle:

there happened to be a trampoline in the room as well and i almost fell off it from all the excitement :$

when you feel relieved just being on here

i'm currently on a homework break

I hate how stereotypical some of you Musers are. I'm from the states, i'm 14, i mean i'm just a little teenybopper, but i know who muse is and i know their old sutff! :fear::D

I'm not sure if the stereotypicalness was aimed towards me, though I'm in the same position you are, I just meant that Muse has the mindset that we don't know any of their songs :'(

Archived