You know you're addicted to Muse when you laugh at your teacher bcause he's trying to spike his hair with gel like Matt and PHAILS. :LOL:

And when you smile to yourself when you find out 'invincible' is one of your vocab words in reading class.

And And. . . :stunned:

When you write a story with Matt, Dom, and me for english class and giggle silently :D

YKYATMW you spend ages on the .mu shop even though you know you're not allowed to buy anything :rolleyes: I have £40 that wants to be spent on Muse stuff!!! :chuckle:

:) i wish i lived in Europe...£40 is $70 here or so... way too much money, is it too much there too?

YKYATMW you buy Muse stuff even if it doesn't fit or look good...just because it says "Muse"

(what am i going to do with this shirt?)

YKYATMW in english class my teacher called on me, and he said "Yes, Ms Cha--Mrs. Bellamy?" I was so happy :p recently my teachers have accepted me as Mrs. Bellamy, and let me write it as my last name on my papers ;)

:) i wish i lived in Europe...£40 is $70 here or so... way too much money, is it too much there too?

YKYATMW you buy Muse stuff even if it doesn't fit or look good...just because it says "Muse"

YKYATMW in english class my teacher called on me, and he said "Yes, Ms Cha--Mrs. Bellamy?" I was so happy :p recently my teachers have accepted me as Mrs. Bellamy, and let me write it as my last name on my papers ;)

That is something... next step, the transcript!

When you write this little song for your AP Bio project. Hopefully my friend/partner likes it and we can make a video (will post it if it happens!)

Population Uprising

Population is in bloom

Some mushrooms on a log like to clump

Territorial animals like their space

Silly old flowers and plants don't care where they stay

(Dispersion!)

Density is the number of creatures

Births and immigrants raise the population

Death and emigration bring it down

It is measured in a unit called volume

(Density!)

Characteristics

Describe the population!

Critters in an area

Make up the population!

(The next verse!)

Demography is only graphs

But they show who lives and who does not

Reproduction rates count only female babies

Why is that?

Read your notes so that you can find out

(So find out!)

Type I curves describe us humans

Type II curves the poor old rodents

Type III curves describe fishies and some plants

Some beings are in between cause they're just that cool

(Just that cool!)

Characteristics

Describe the population!

Critters in an area

Make up the population!

(Guitar time!)

Epic Solo

Characteristics

Describe the population!

Critters in an area

Make up the population!

(Goodbye now!)

Excellent study strategy!

When you have a Health Ed test in which 'Dominic' is having touble sleeping, and all I can imagine is Dom not sleeping because he's too busy being drunk and partying with women that are too young for him and have huge tits. :$

that is just so.. :LOL:

how i feel sometimes, like when i found out about kate.

i could only imagine

**shudders**

Let me start of by saying your username just made me have a good chuckle, proving to be yet another point to my muse obsession. Anyways, My friends get SICK of my voice by the end of the day generally. I sing their songs wherever, whenever. I think muse fans should have a karaoke get together to sing their crazy falsetto hearts out. Just my silly proposition. As for the dreaming issue, I have got to agree. I can dream, and hope he can look past the illegal age difference.

Ah, love is sweet.

:LOL:

Oh my heck no kidding haha. My friends all HATE Muse, and nobody around where I live knows who they are. I always sing a song when something someone says reminds me of it, and wow so I sing Muse songs alot haha. We should totally all have a karaoke get-together haha:musesign:

Oh my cheese I wish my teachers would do that! It sucks that in my school no one takes your obsessions seriously and that everyone only hates you and what you're obsessed with because of it.

YKYATMW

1. When you look up every word in your HUGE dictionary that has to do with Muse and then mark those pages

2. Felt like killing yourself when you found out Kate is pregnant with Matt's baby on twitter

3. Your friends say that they are tired of hearing "Muse, Muse, Muse, Muse and that's it'

4. Laugh every time you see, eat, or see someone eating a banana.

:)

I wish people understood my obsession. :(:D

YKYATMW

1. When you look up every word in your HUGE dictionary that has to do with Muse and then mark those pages

2. Felt like killing yourself when you found out Kate is pregnant with Matt's baby on twitter

3. Your friends say that they are tired of hearing "Muse, Muse, Muse, Muse and that's it'

I think all us Musers understand each other's obsessions! ;)

YKYATMW

I so agree :) Except pt.2 :LOL:

Archived