I just had to get up after receiving 50 texts from apparently hysterical people telling me that Exo 4 was here, being released :eek::eek:

I can't believe what I'm just listening to.....I'm running out of words.....never dreamed this would make it to the stratosphere one day :musesign::pope::\mm/:

You are so talented guys, LOVE YOU

:LOL::LOL::LOL:

Dom is that you? Come forward, you're the true leader of this band, we know it, so don't be shy:ninja::p

I just had to get up after receiving 50 texts from apparently hysterical people telling me that Exo 4 was here, being released :eek::eek:

I can't believe what I'm just listening to.....I'm running out of words.....never dreamed this would make it to the stratosphere one day :musesign::pope::\mm/:

Dom is that you? Come forward, you're the true leader of this band, we know it, so don't be shy:ninja::p

Hello my friend! We finally meet on "The Board"! :LOL:

Everyone knows the TRUE leader of Muse is MORGAN!

Archived