I want In Your World to be played, too... :LOL:

But anyway, as much as this sucks for Denver fans, the first thing I thought when I saw this was, "Boom, they are most definitely playing ACL!" Fer sure, no way they're not. I mean, Denver is really close to Texas, so it'd make total sense if they did Denver, then Dallas and Houston again, and then maybe headlined ACL on Friday. :happy: Or I dunno, something like that. Maybe they'll go west to east this time? It'd make sense, too, and also make it more likely that it's still with the pillars. I mean, they leave their equipment in the west when they're done, then in late September they fly out to LA to start-up the second part of TR tour, hit Denver, Texas, etc. etc. etc. and then finish up in like NYC or DC or something. :D

I want In Your World to be played, too... :LOL:

But anyway, as much as this sucks for Denver fans, the first thing I thought when I saw this was, "Boom, they are most definitely playing ACL!" Fer sure, no way they're not. I mean, Denver is really close to Texas, so it'd make total sense if they did Denver, then Dallas and Houston again, and then maybe headlined ACL on Friday. :happy: Or I dunno, something like that. Maybe they'll go west to east this time? It'd make sense, too, and also make it more likely that it's still with the pillars. I mean, they leave their equipment in the west when they're done, then in late September they fly out to LA to start-up the second part of TR tour, hit Denver, Texas, etc. etc. etc. and then finish up in like NYC or DC or something. :D

Yes please.

No towers. PLEASE NO TOWERS

Towers were great. :fear: At least just for the opening, it's so amazing when they appear under the curtains and start playing...more effective than them walking out and being like "Hi!!....so um, let's play!"

No towers. PLEASE NO TOWERS

+903481265504876148903560987618976891765982760287680275689609182758160876069284765087205687087690568709578690857642...

Towers were great. :fear: At least just for the opening, it's so amazing when they appear under the curtains and start playing...more effective than them walking out and being like "Hi!!....so um, let's play!"

:noey:

They took away from all the spontaneity that Muse used to have... We want them to change up the setlist but since the show is so structured, they can't just randomly break out into Muscle Museum or something. :erm:

:noey:

They took away from all the spontaneity that Muse used to have... We want them to change up the setlist but since the show is so structured, they can't just randomly break out into Muscle Museum or something. :erm:

Yeah towers seem to equal shit setlists. At least that's been their excuse so far. No towers would mean less emphasis on graphics which means more rarities. But I must say I love the lasers during New Born and Starlight. I hope those stay.

Yeah towers seem to equal shit setlists. At least that's been their excuse so far. No towers would mean less emphasis on graphics which means more rarities. But I must say I love the lasers during New Born and Starlight. I hope those stay.

I really believe that if the towers were gone, old Muse might come out more. I mean, for example, when Matt smashed his guitar in Seattle, was he on the towers? No. He was just waltzing around onstage, doing whatever he damn well pleased.

I liked the lasers, however it's VERY lazy for Matt not to play the intro to New Born. :phu:

I wish they'd just have the piano sitting there on the stage, makes it possible for more piano songs...

I really believe that if the towers were gone, old Muse might come out more. I mean, for example, when Matt smashed his guitar in Seattle, was he on the towers? No. He was just waltzing around onstage, doing whatever he damn well pleased.

I liked the lasers, however it's VERY lazy for Matt not to play the intro to New Born. :phu:

I wish they'd just have the piano sitting there on the stage, makes it possible for more piano songs...

I'm hoping these autumn dates will be less of "The Resistance Tour" and more just Muse playing their stuff. It would make total sense for smaller venues and a different show. Those first dates were to "break" America now do a little something for the really really big fans (*coughHYPERMUSICcough*) Less pomp and circumstance more rarities/b-sides :D

I'm hoping these autumn dates will be less of "The Resistance Tour" and more just Muse playing their stuff. It would make total sense for smaller venues and a different show. Those first dates were to "break" America now do a little something for the really really big fans (*coughHYPERMUSICcough*) Less pomp and circumstance more rarities/b-sides :D

:yesey:

*coughMEGALOMANIA/RULEDBYSECRECYcough*

I thought that the towers were interesting, it was my first time seeing them live, so the only thing i have to compare are Hullabaloo and HAARP.... but i do agree that it was a SWEET intro with the towers but i liked the parts of the set without the towers

but anywayz.......COME BACK TO TORONTO!!!!

I'm totally stoked right now. I so hope Muse come back again to Chicago. House of Blues maybe? Or United Center again, either way would be cool.

How many months before the concert date usually do the pre-sales start?

Please come to Chicago again Muse!

They would break the HoB. It would be epic, but that floor can't take them. Either UC again or maybe Allstate?

Archived