Are you attending?  

155 members have voted

1. 1. Are you attending?

• Yes
    • No

Starts @ 8 pm finnish time. We're in between some angsty teens, srs b33f here :LOL: and security wont give us water even though we asked for it! :fear:

what kind of beef? :LOL: And how can they not give you water? :wtf:

I'm glad there's a golden circle, means I can get out of the crazy crowd if needed and stand at the back of gc. Whoa, someone passed out already and was carried away :eek:

I found out today my internet friend wasn't able to go to the gig after all and had to sell her ticket :( Now nobody I know is going to be there and won't be able to write me a full report about the gig. I'm counting on you who are there now ;)

Have fun!

Starts @ 8 pm finnish time. We're in between some angsty teens, srs b33f here :LOL: and security wont give us water even though we asked for it! :fear:

A couple of people have already been pulled out, i wish they could give us some fucking water...

That is just so very dangerous, that they won't give out water.

Do they even have any? There was no water for the Swiss gig but that wasn't hot, even then I was gasping for a drink and they just told me to go and buy some. What, from the barrier? While Muse are on? You're funny, can't get out!

I hope they give water out soon otherwise they are going to have some very poorly fans to deal with.

I guess they didn't expect the weather to be that hot in Finland. It should not have been a big surprise though, there has been a hot weather in Finland for a long time now! It IS summer after all.

Anyway, regardless of the weather there should always be water available to those who can't get out of the pit to buy it.

Right in the middle of putting people on the sexy plane list. I'm sad there are only two people who tweetet "Helskini". einafets used it in several tweets :awesome: and the other one just bought a shirt and noticed Helsinki is misspelled.

That is just so very dangerous, that they won't give out water.

Do they even have any? There was no water for the Swiss gig but that wasn't hot, even then I was gasping for a drink and they just told me to go and buy some. What, from the barrier? While Muse are on? You're funny, can't get out!

I hope they give water out soon otherwise they are going to have some very poorly fans to deal with.

I think there is a policy not to give any water until the gig has started (bizarre ..) at least that's what happened in CdP. At the holland gig we didn't get any water :erm: There was a half empty bucket which had been there a while so several things were floating in it..

Archived