Best drumming on a muse song....

MotP's drums are quite boring tbh. I do enjoy the fast fills here and there.

First verse. Pure magic.

When I first heard it (before I was a Muse fanboy), I thought the drumbeat in the first verse was synthesized! If I didnt see it with my own eyes, I wouldnt believe that Dom uses an ordinary drumset for an extraordinary sound.

Is it just me that thinks the drumming in City of Delusion is amazing?

no, me too;)IT IS amazing, my favourite drumming along with map of the problematique, stockholm syndrome, sunburn and knights of cydonia. koc's drumming is the best one I think. listen closely from 2.43. better, listen to the whole song. Dom's awesome:\mm/:

no, me too;)IT IS amazing, my favourite drumming along with map of the problematique, stockholm syndrome, sunburn and knights of cydonia. koc's drumming is the best one I think. listen closely from 2.43. better, listen to the whole song. Dom's awesome:\mm/:

:yesey::yesey:

i think in Assassin has an awsome drum too!!:D

The CoD performance in Birmingham, I love it in the chorus how Dom hits the symbols in the chorus.

I always seem to find myself air-drumming to 'Ashamed'.

Certainly the bit where the drums come in.

Ashamed is fun to play! :) I don't blame 'ya for air-drumming to it... :LOL:

Personally, I love playing along to Assassin (I play it every day--it's bloody addicting!), Space Dementia, Citizen Erased, KOC, Hyper Music, Stockholm Syndrome, Ruled By Secrecy (I'm not sure why O.o), Apocalypse Please, Butterflies & Hurricanes, New Born, and Agitated...

They're the most fun IMO. :D

• 3 weeks later...

Archived